Cincy WR and firearms charges

Why isn't he playing for Miami?

It always surprises me when this stuff comes up. You finally get the brass ring, and you can't control yourself.

And, a Lugar? If I had a lugar it would be in a case in a safe. They are serious collector items.

659833[/snapback]

Is a Lugar a knock-off of a Luger? :D

Stoeger Arms has been manufacturing the "American Eagle Luger" for years. A pricey piece - $700+.

Yep the oldies are collector's items. The rarest and most valuable (7 figures) is the one item produced in .45 ACP that went into US Army competition against the Colt Model 1911.

Henry also had 2 busts in Cincy - driving w/o license and ins., and then the same, but with marijuana possession.

I dont get some of these guys, you finally have a chance to make a future for yourself, you get set financially and you go and make an embarrasment of yourself and the organization that employs you.

Guns, Drugs, and fighting-cmon man get a clue grow the f--- up and be a man already. Im sick of these guys thinking they can have it both ways. Then when they go and fail a drug test and get booted out of the league and cry that they were treated unfairely. Hey I dont make a fraction of what these guys do and I get drug tested at least once a year. They should finally make an example out of this guy and toss him in jail. He has had a bad past in college also. I would like to read about something positive for a change.

Henry was an idiot at West Virginia, and now he's just an idiot with money. The only good thing is, they tend to weed themselves out of the NFL pretty quickly...except TO...then again TO is the best WR in NFL when he wants to be.

Henry was an idiot at West Virginia, and now he's just an idiot with money.  The only good thing is, they tend to weed themselves out of the NFL pretty quickly...except TO...then again TO is the best WR in NFL when he wants to be.

659967[/snapback]

Somewhere, there are a bunch of true football fans ready and willing to defend him.

haha...you show me someone willing to defend the numberous charges Henry has racked up in one NFL season and I'll show you someone who cares too much about football to move out of his moms basement in suburban Cincinnati.

Henry was an idiot at West Virginia, and now he's just an idiot with money.  The only good thing is, they tend to weed themselves out of the NFL pretty quickly...except TO...then again TO is the best WR in NFL when he wants to be.

659967[/snapback]

Before his injury, he was so-so with the B'gals - 31/422, 13.6 ave and 6 tds. Decent numbers, but Chad Jonhson/TJ Housh etc. took the heat off.

He has talent, but lost a fumble - doesn't protect the ball. He cost them a td by lining up offside, and also after scoring a td, removed his helmet for a 15 yard penalty, which ultimately ended up in a td for the opponent.

The local newsies think he'll get probation - odd, considering he was brandishing a stolen gun. My guess is that like all states, FL's prisons are chock full and he's small peanuts, relatively speaking...

Thats the sad state not only the NFL is in but all of professional sports. I mean the last guy to really get what he deserved was Ray Carruth. Do these guys have to orchestrate a murder to be penalized for their actions or do we just turn the other cheek and say boys will be boys. RIDICULOUS! Put this guy away and make an example. Why does this clown have a gun anyway, your an athlete not a cop. If someone is running there mouth to you get in the limo and drive away. I guess he didnt want to ruin his street cred yo! I say put him and Shaun Taylor in the same cell and let them work on one on ones all day. Dont drop the soap.