Other chick in Constantine

I saw the movie Constantine and Rachel Weisz has been getting a lot of press lately. She is pretty good looking.

Does anyone know the name of her twin? She is probably not an actress because she didn't have any speaking lines in Constantine but I would have thought I could find her name out somewhere.

I saw the movie Constantine and Rachel Weisz has been getting a lot of press lately.  She is pretty good looking.

Does anyone know the name of her twin?  She is probably not an actress because she didn't have any speaking lines in Constantine but I would have thought I could find her name out somewhere.

659784[/snapback]

Happy Birthday AW.

I was thinking A$$ Wipe, but you are probably right on the cloning thing.  No way the union of a man and a women is responsible for this.

659810[/snapback]

I asked a simple question. If you don't want to answer it then fine. There is no need for personal attacks.

But since you started it:

.daeh sevig dE

I asked a simple question.  If you don't want to answer it then fine.  There is no need for personal attacks.

But since you started it:

.daeh sevig dE

659816[/snapback]

Sorry, my bad. The other chick is Eva Longoria, relatively unknown, but I think you may be on to something.

Sorry, my bad.  The other chick is Eva Longoria, relatively unknown, but I think you may be on to something.

659851[/snapback]

Which one is married, Eva or Rachel? Maybe both. Clearly they are really twins so at least they started out with the same name. Maybe one or both are stage names.