ESPN - NFL Draft Specal 7:30-9pm EST

Mark VI

what a waste so far the 1st half hour has been ask everybody and diassect is reggie bush#1 then the show moved onto 90 jillion different opinions about matt leinert.then back to is reggie bush#1 jeeze why not at least do a mock and talk about the top 20 or even 10 players or something?

what a waste so far the 1st half hour has been ask everybody and diassect is reggie bush#1  then the show moved onto 90 jillion different opinions about matt leinert.then back to is reggie bush#1  jeeze    why not at least do a mock and talk about the top 20 or even 10 players or something?

659469[/snapback]

I almost made the same post...this is terrible, 50 minutes in and the only thing discussed has been T.O. Leinhart, Bush, and Young. Fuggin ESPN.

Quotes like this from Kiper about sum up the value of this show so far for me.

"If you love Vince Young you're going to love him in this draft, if you didn't love Vince Young, you'll not going to love him in this draft."

Brilliant!!!

Quotes like this from Kiper about sum up the value of this show so far for me.

"If you love Vince Young you're going to love him in this draft, if you didn't love Vince Young, you'll not going to love him in this draft."

Brilliant!!!

659485[/snapback]

I love Vince Young!

Theres another thing you didn't know!

I love Vince Young!

Theres another thing you didn't know!

659491[/snapback]

I don't share your enthusiasm for taking Young with our 8th pick, but I really do appreciate your loyalty to one of your boys who has done damn good. You are obviously a big fan of the game and follow your teams. I would shoot the chit at a bar swinging back a few beers while watching football anytime with ya BlueFire!

I don't share your enthusiasm for taking Young with our 8th pick, but I really do appreciate your loyalty to one of your boys who has done damn good. You are obviously a big fan of the game and follow your teams. I would shoot the chit at a bar swinging back a few beers while watching football anytime with ya BlueFire!

659508[/snapback]

Maybe if I get up for a Bills game one of these times, since you're in Hamburg, I'll take ya up on it!

:P