You thought the BILLS trading for Favre was dumb..

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/spor...4609588,00.html

This fool is advocating the Broncos trade both their 1st round picks, plus Plummer to Green Bay for Favre and the #5.

1st off, im not sure it will take MORE than 2 first round picks.

2ndly, what indication do we have favre even wants to play this season, let alone for denver.

3rd, Why is Plummer so disliked.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/spor...4609588,00.html

This fool is advocating the Broncos trade both their 1st round picks, plus Plummer to Green Bay for Favre and the #5.

1st off, im not sure it will take MORE than 2 first round picks.

2ndly, what indication do we have favre even wants to play this season, let alone for denver.

3rd, Why is Plummer so disliked.

658392[/snapback]

...so which team are you saying gets the better value out of this theoretical deal?

It is basically saying Broncos trade Plummer & a 4th for Favre.(according to value chart)

Actually, the more I look at this deal, the better it seems.

Broncos get their QB of the future & a chance to win now.

Packers get a very good QB who can see them through the next bunch of years & 2 1st rounders to help rebuild.(plus lots of extra cap room)

Favre gets another chance to get another ring.

Am I looking at it wrong?

Over the 3 int's per game?

658764[/snapback]

thats an average of three a game right, sometimes he throws in the 4-5 range from time to time. I think he will only be hurting his legacy if he continues to play.IMO. So long Brett

Brett Favre is dead. He just doen't know it yet. Has been since he threw SIX interceptions against St Louis in the 2001 playoffs.

But let's pretend he's still the same guy who last took Green Bay to the Super Bowl in 1998 (psst...that was 8 years ago)...

658808[/snapback]

The "Tuesday Morning Quarterback" once remarked in one of his columns - "The most dangerous place you could be on Earth is between Brett Farve and a camera". :P