BTW, how do folks feel about the rallies?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specifically, schools giving actual extra credits for those kids attending a pro-immigrant rally.

Isn't that well, sort of fronting a slight bias?

657840[/snapback]

It is one thing to have students study what is happening and to understand the issue, but giving school credit for attending the rallies?

It is one thing to have students study what is happening and to understand the issue, but giving school credit for attending the rallies?

657847[/snapback]

Has this one just made the daily media thingy? Or has this been going on and I simply missed it? I don't have a problem at all if they are offered credit for attending TWO rallies, in order to get perspective on the issue from both sides. "Field Trip". Attending one or the other for credit is sort of a scary precedent, to me at least.

Specifically, schools giving actual extra credits for those kids attending a pro-immigrant rally.

Isn't that well, sort of fronting a slight bias?

657840[/snapback]

If any of those kids are in shop class, their rallying for people that will either lower their wages or take their jobs ;)..... Politicians and employers must be laughing their asses off right now....

Para el motivo del asunto, un poco español ;)

Pienso su loco de mierda que él está consiguiendo el cretit para esto. Cosa siguiente que usted sabe, él dará el crédito para tener sus zapatos en los pies correctos. ¡El dumbing abajo del país salvaje!!

Para el motivo del asunto, un poco español ;)

Pienso su loco de mierda que él está consiguiendo el cretit para esto. Cosa siguiente que usted sabe, él dará el crédito para tener sus zapatos en los pies correctos. ¡El dumbing abajo del país salvaje!!

657894[/snapback]

For the reason for the subject, a little Spanish I think its excrement crazy person that he is obtaining cretit for this. Following thing that you know, he will give the credit to have its shoes in the correct feet. Dumbing under the wild country!

So sayeth the Babel Fish...

:P

Just like I got extra credit for skipping school and smoking dope and playing frisbee at Letchworth to do some research on that social phenomenon. Detention is the same as extra credit right? I can't remember, it's been a long time.

Just like I got extra credit for skipping school and smoking dope and playing frisbee at Letchworth to do some research on that social phenomenon.  Detention is the same as extra credit right?  I can't remember, it's been a long time.

657915[/snapback]

Letchworth too far. We barely made it to Como Park.

Get out the cops and cordon off the area.  Everyone who can't give legitimate ID gets sent to Mexico.

I's time AMERICANS stood up.  Start cleaning house now.

657908[/snapback]

I was having lunch at a convience store parking lot, when a border patrol started questioning an illegal immigrant, then got in his truck and left....... I asked the mexican, what did the cop want, he asked for id, and said he didnt have it, and then asked if he was working, he said yep, then the cop left....Thats right, it was a BORDER PATROL COP.... The cop knows it doesnt matter, they will be released to the street anyway........

Letchworth too far. We barely made it to Como Park.

657928[/snapback]

Well those were special spring days. Usually we just did it in the bathrooms and when feeling very daring in the back of class and blew the smoke out of the open window. No lie.

Get out the cops and cordon off the area.  Everyone who can't give legitimate ID gets sent to Mexico.

I's time AMERICANS stood up.  Start cleaning house now.

657908[/snapback]

Tough to do when law enforcement and the INS look to be complicit in this mess. Talk about a golden opportunity to ask for green cards.

I was having lunch at a convience store parking lot, when a border patrol started questioning an illegal immigrant, then got in his truck and left....... I asked the mexican, what did the cop want, he asked for id, and said he didnt have it, and then asked if he was working, he said yep, then the cop left....Thats right, it was a BORDER PATROL COP.... The cop knows it doesnt matter, they will be released to the street anyway........

657932[/snapback]

I'll never forget riding down I-10, and getting stopped at a roadblock near a weigh station in New Mexico so the Hispanic/American border patrolman could question my natural blonde blue-eyed wife on her citizenship while a few dozen cars filled with dark haired olive skinned peoples merrily got waved on through.

Worker complaceny is an American Standard, doesn't help to have a pretty wife.

I'll never forget riding down I-10, and getting stopped at a roadblock near a weigh station in New Mexico so the Hispanic/American border patrolman could question my natural blonde blue-eyed wife on her citizenship while a few dozen cars filled with dark haired olive skinned peoples merrily got waved on through.

Worker complaceny is an American Standard, doesn't help to have a pretty wife.

658002[/snapback]

He was probably looking to stop the massive wave of German illegals flooding our country...