Sabres playoff tickets

Do I care?

657829[/snapback]

yes.....salutations my friend......any chance you will be making an excursion up to the friendly confines of Buffalo to drink with the EZC in preparation for some playoff hockey? BTW it is only fitting that we sit in the endzone for the hockey games!!!

yes.....salutations my friend......any chance you will be making an excursion up to the friendly confines of Buffalo to drink with the EZC in preparation for some playoff hockey? BTW it is only fitting that we sit in the endzone for the hockey games!!!

657838[/snapback]

Probably not. I'll be up that way for the draft party @ RICH in a few weeks, then probably not again until the home opener. I'd like to get up to Erie once this summer to see my goddaughter/niece, but that'll probably be it for trips up that way until the fall.

I gave it a try a few hours ago, and it seemed like you can get tickets in almost all price ranges still............A little disappointing.

658385[/snapback]

I only checked one price range, and those particular tickets were sold out.

Why are you surprised that tickets still remain on the 1st day they are available when people don't even know what days the games will be played? (Much less the opponent nor the game times.)

Because I don't care about any of that.  It's the first playoff game in how long!?!

658466[/snapback]

Dude relax.....who cares if they are sold out in the first hour or sold out by weeks end???

Got my Tix

116 Row 2

Dude I am making a Stanley Cup and getting on TV

:P

658749[/snapback]

make that Stanley Cup into a hat......now that would be impressive!