Keifer Sutherland in new 24 deal

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good new, but how reliable is it?  I'm still waiting for the shocker that Jack dies... that would shock me.

Tonight he gets to kill President Logan though!

657726[/snapback]

While I agree with you that killing Jack would be a shock -- it would also end the show.

If I was writing for the show, I would have Jack die in the middle of a season -- in the middle of the episode. Something like a gun fight: Boom, Jack's dead, Curtis has to keep chasing the bad guys. Don't give the audience time to process what happened (and no silent count!). That would be the shock of the year.

However, it would also kill the show. Soooo, if they ever do ice Jack, it will most certainly be at the end of the series.

Great. Three more years of hearing Kiefer yell: "TELL ME WHERE THE (fill in the blank) IS!!!!"

Let's see. Is he looking for a detonator? A bomb? The vice president? His daughter?

657699[/snapback]

although it is my second favorite show, (second to sopranos), i think the show should end on a high note since i really think that this season has crossed the limit of credibility.

although it is my second favorite show, (second to sopranos), i think the show should end on a high note since i really think that this season has crossed the limit of credibility.

657778[/snapback]

TELL ME WHERE THE CREDIBILITY IS!!!

ZOE!! I NEED CREDIBILITY UP AND RUNNING IN 20 SECONDS!!!!!!!

657782[/snapback]

;)

Seriously, we both know Chloe could get that up and running in 10 seconds. Give the woman some credit.

657782[/snapback]

gawsh Jack she's working on it. she's gotta hack an encrypted NAT'd IP firewall before she can upload it to your PDA with reception that would give the Verizon® "Can you hear me now" guy a woody

Great. Three more years of hearing Kiefer yell: "TELL ME WHERE THE (fill in the blank) IS!!!!"

Let's see. Is he looking for a detonator? A bomb? The vice president? His daughter?

657699[/snapback]

The snakes?

So how much of that money is the Keif donating? ;):P

THIS season?   ;)

It never ceases to amaze me, how low your average person's standard of "credibility" is.

657828[/snapback]

well i watched most of the first 4 seasons in one shot, taking breaks to sleep and eat. when you watch a show that intensively, it starts to become believable that a terrorist could have like 20 backup plans all set for a span of 24 hours. :P

what i meant also to say was, he saved LA from pretty much every type of terrorist threat so continuing just makes it repetitive.

what else can he save the world from?