There is a positive to a possible Bills move.

The mere sight of the Clippers wearing "retro" Braves uniforms is enough to make me want to hurl the nearest heavy object at the television.

658118[/snapback]

I, like many of us on this board, was not around or way too young when the Buffalo Braves existed. I would probably still be a Clippers fan to this day if I was. I just love sports too much to just give up watching it cold turkey.

How else does one find a team to cheer for??

BTW. For all of you that will only watch NCAA Football. Who do you follow? Please, don't tell me The University of Buffalo!

Well, there at least appears to be a mild curse over teams that have moved. Of 40 Super Bowl champions, the following won in cities they weren't founded in:

2000: Baltimore Ravens

1999: St. Louis Rams

1982, '87, '91: Washington Redskins

1983: Los Angeles Raiders.

Now, from there, you can say that the Rams and Raiders cancel each other out, the Baltimore Ravens are actually an expansion team (the Cleveland Browns, according to the arcane legal fiction of the NFL, merely ceased operations while all their players were given to some expansion team in Baltimore) and the Redskins left Boston in 1937 and thus had few surviving fans to see the championship.

So, it works out for most cities, I suppose.

The curse of Buffalo will be lifted and they will win a Super Bowl. That's good news for those of us that will continue to cheer for the "new" Bills.

657486[/snapback]

You must be joking. Short of them catching a horrible disease in training camp--I would wish them only bad luck.

You must be joking. Short of them catching a horrible disease in training camp--I would wish them only bad luck.

658153[/snapback]

I take that back--I would hope they catch the horrible disease--all of them.

I could never root for the Bills again if they relocated...and i agree with the earlier posters who said Pro football would be pretty much dead for them.That would do it..interest wise for me.I really don't think it is going to happen though.