There is a positive to a possible Bills move.

The curse of Buffalo will be lifted and they will win a Super Bowl. That's good news for those of us that will continue to cheer for the "new" Bills.

657486[/snapback]

you'd actually root for the bills if they moved? shame on you for actually admitting that. if the bills move, the NFL is dead for me. the only positive is that i'd get to cancel sunday ticket and save $250/year.

you'd actually root for the bills if they moved?  shame on you for actually admitting that.  if the bills move, the NFL is dead for me.  the only positive is that i'd get to cancel sunday ticket and save $250/year.

657496[/snapback]

What do you want me to do? Pick a new team? I love football too much to stop watching. I can't just jump on another team's bandwagon. I have no choice but to follow the Bills where ever they go.

What do you want me to do? Pick a new team? I love football too much to stop watching. I can't just jump on another team's bandwagon. I have no choice but to follow the Bills where ever they go.

657517[/snapback]

well, to each his own, i guess. I will not ridicule you for following the bills if they leave. However, my point of view is that i love football because of the bills. My love for the bills falls slightly below my love for my family and being a good person. And i mean slightly. If the bills left town, the NFL would be completely dead to me. Of course, i'd watch it if there were nothing else on tv, like i did for the masters yesterday, or say, the kentucky derby. I could never have a place in my heart for the bills franchise if they moved out of my town. I could never fill the void in my heart with another NFL team. Two different points of view i guess.

you'd actually root for the bills if they moved?  shame on you for actually admitting that.  if the bills move, the NFL is dead for me.  the only positive is that i'd get to cancel sunday ticket and save $250/year.

657496[/snapback]

Same here...and the way this keeps coming up every several years about the Bills moving, it actually makes me lose interest in the NFL right now

If the NFL or Wilson wants to move, then go ahead already get it over with

Same here...and the way this keeps coming up every several years about the Bills moving, it actually makes me lose interest in the NFL right now

If the NFL or Wilson wants to move, then go ahead already get it over with

657560[/snapback]

I second that. The buffalo bills are the ONLY reason why i watch the NFL right now. I watch NHL because i love hockey, and it seems to be more pure than it was in the past. I also watch NHL hockey because i love the buffalo sabres. If the sabres moved, i'd still watch hockey. I love college football. Don't have a team. Don't follow the players at all. But college ball is pretty pure (at least in D-II or D-III) so i watch it. I get to go to local high school games for free due to my job and i love that. The NFL however is so business first, game second that its a joke. My love for the bills is the only thing that keeps me watching right now. Directv could offer me a lifetime free subscription, or free HD equipment if i choose to keep sunday ticket, and i'd still think twice about that deal, simply because i cannot stomach games that have no bearing on the buffalo bills.

if the Bills moved and won a Super Bowl, I would stab myself in the face

657748[/snapback]

If the Bills move and win a Super Bowl, I wouldn't even know it. I am with Corp000085. I would never watch another NFL game if the Bills move. It will be college only for me after that.

And nice crack about the Clippers above as well! The NBA has been dead to me for years. To this day, if I ever meet John Y Brown in person, I would beat him to within an inch of his life. :):P:):o;)

If the Bills move and win a Super Bowl, I wouldn't even know it.  I am with Corp000085.  I would never watch another NFL game if the Bills move.  It will be college only for me after that.

And nice crack about the Clippers above as well!  The NBA has been dead to me for years.  To this day, if I ever meet John Y Brown in person, I would beat him to within an inch of his life.  :devil:  :pirate:  :ph34r:  :o  :lol:

657848[/snapback]

Lets face some facts here people....if and when the team will be moved it will be to LA where they are promised a footabll team. The NFL would prefer not to add any more expansions teams. Thus the Team of Buffalo will be transplanted into a LA team of what name will not be know to us. The AFC east division will be realigned because I dont see the NFL making the division fly out to west coast. The would possibly switch our new LA team with ST louis taking us out of the eastern division. Then the good thing out of this is the Buffer LA team wins a superbowl in a differnet stadium, team colors and state and that is suppose to make a fan salivate.

Look i dont live in NY I live in MA so i dont even know much about your state. What I do know is I am a BUFFALO BILLS fan the team that is in Buffalo and always has been. I have no broblem with the team moving as long as its still in NY since in my oppinion are the true NY football team not the Giants or JEts they are in New Jersey. But for anyone of Buffalo whos is known for tradition would be a fan of a west coast team out to be ashamed of themselves, but they do have the right to choose the team they want so be it. IF the Buffalo Bills team leeaves NY then I will become a fan of a differrent Team (just not NE) I have been a fan for 17 glorious years since the day i learned about football I have passion for my teams Buffalo bills and the Boston Red Sox I dought i would have the same passion about a new team, then again i woulnt have much passion for a LA team either.

If the Bills move and win a Super Bowl, I wouldn't even know it.  I am with Corp000085.  I would never watch another NFL game if the Bills move.  It will be college only for me after that.

And nice crack about the Clippers above as well!  The NBA has been dead to me for years.  To this day, if I ever meet John Y Brown in person, I would beat him to within an inch of his life.  :devil:  :pirate:  :ph34r:  :o  :lol:

657848[/snapback]

The mere sight of the Clippers wearing "retro" Braves uniforms is enough to make me want to hurl the nearest heavy object at the television.