The Bills will NOT be drafting a TE, period.

Well, we have a ridiculous number of draft picks this year, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see one picked up in the later rounds. It's definitely not a need position at this point, but it's not out of the question that we might pick one up in the draft.

Unfortunately for Euhus, I think if Everett does well this offseason and in training camp, Euhus might be gone. No way he'll be the third TE - the third TE needs to be able to play special teams well, and Euhus hasn't really done that. I think Neufeld keeps that third spot over Euhus.

Which isn't a bad thing for Euhus - he's a young guy who got drafted so he'd end up somewhere - he just better hope he stays healthy.

One of two major? FA signings is a starter, euhus and everett are relatively high draft picks which have yet to be evaluated. ain't gonna happen. move on.

655706[/snapback]

that is a totally ridiculous statement to make a month before the draft and just losing our #1 receiver.

however, i feel it would be pointless to draft a TE in a round other than the 1st or maybe 2nd because you are left with basically the same players that are on our roster now. So i feel like we can draft a TE, and if you think that we would pass on a vernon davis because we have a blocking TE and 2 injured TE's on our roster you're crazy.

that is a totally ridiculous statement to make a month before the draft and just losing our #1 receiver.

however, i feel it would be pointless to draft a TE in a round other than the 1st or maybe 2nd because you are left with basically the same players that are on our roster now. So i feel like we can draft a TE, and if you think that we would pass on a vernon davis because we have a blocking TE and 2 injured TE's on our roster you're crazy.

655775[/snapback]

To be fair, he didn't invite comments, and he did say move on! :P

655775[/snapback]

Tough call. I agree that if Davis is there take him, he will probably be the best player as I do not see Hawk or Brick being at our spot. Take him pay him ad address the rest of the lines in the draft.Two years from now we will have Quinn to Davis= touchdown.