Who cares about the schedule!

Cincy had nothing really to play for because they were guaranteed a playoffs spot.  The KC was a lucky win.  We were very fortunate.

654946[/snapback]

Lucky in what way? Should've been a larger margin of victory than it was - Lindell missed two FGs, KC only crossed midfield twice in the second half, and their FG came on their only trip inside the Buffalo 20. They might have had more total yardage than Buffalo that day, but most of them were gained between their own 10- and 40-yard lines...

And to your initial question: those of us who have vacation time to schedule and travel plans to make DO happen to care. I fully intend to run my home-game streak to at least 80 this season.

"We need to just evaluate players this year in hope for a great 2007 season."

You tell that to the players and the coaches... If there werent a solid belief int he ability to win, we as fans would nto show up each and every game, the players wouldnt practice hard etc etc. We have a 50% chance to win each game, thats how I look at it. :)

I think we have a chance to sweep both the Jets AND miami. i liek us at homevs the Jets, home vs the fins, away vs the fins, and we have a fair shot at the jets in NY. In addition to those wins, I like us over minnesota, houston, and SD in buff (Phillip RIvers). Maybe we can frickin split with the Pats.

VS Miami... EVERY player, and I mean EVERY player especially on Defense will be giving 110%, because their coach mularkey bailed out on them

Cincy had nothing really to play for because they were guaranteed a playoffs spot.  The KC was a lucky win.  We were very fortunate.

654946[/snapback]

Now that's just a big crock of schit.. Have some of us gotten so bad that we can't even give credit when our average to poor team actually steps up and plays a good game? Those excuses are nothing more than just that.