TSW Draft Party West Coast

AKC

Thought about going, and contacted AKC about it, but I'm gonna have to pass.  Gotta work for 2 weeks straight just to get caught up.  (Damn rain!)

659957[/snapback]

Damn, we couldda drove down together.

if you delay the draft party until June 27, I will come..put in Tivo, dont watch it, and pull i out then.. I will be in cali for a wedding..June 27-July 4th

660435[/snapback]

Thanks for the warning.

Thanks for the warning.

660443[/snapback]

I assume you have the hookup with KTD set up- Bob Lamb for some reason recommended you get the bedroom with the full bar?

CU next week- I'm off for Death Valley for the weekend. We've been promised by the pub owner a new bar "maid" on draft morning, a KC fan who is reputed to be an EXCEPTIONALLY deep breather.

I assume you have the hookup with KTD set up- Bob Lamb for some reason recommended you get the bedroom with the full bar?

CU next week- I'm off for Death Valley for the weekend. We've been promised by the pub owner a new bar "maid" on draft morning, a KC fan who is reputed to be an EXCEPTIONALLY deep breather.

665670[/snapback]

KTD and I are in contact.

Mr. Lamb is a very wise man.

665670[/snapback]

Is Madd Bailey's open Sunday morning? Sabes play the Flyers game five on NBC at 11 am.

Is Madd Bailey's open Sunday morning? Sabes play the Flyers game five on NBC at 11 am.

665691[/snapback]

I'll talk to him tonight and ask him if he can have someone there at 11:00 if there's no one scheduled already.

Followup-- Yes- your game is on at Madd Bailey's.

665670[/snapback]

Slightly off topic, but how much is gas in Furnace Creek?

Slightly off topic, but how much is gas in Furnace Creek?

666101[/snapback]

Suprisingly the Park Service doesn't clip you any worse than the surrounding outposts. Since we're heading up into the Panamint Mountains tonight our final gas point will be a hell-hole called Trona. I expect I'll pay about $3.70 a gallon.

Suprisingly the Park Service doesn't clip you any worse than the surrounding outposts. Since we're heading up into the Panamint Mountains tonight our final gas point will be a hell-hole called Trona. I expect I'll pay about $3.70 a gallon.

666147[/snapback]

Yeah. There isn't the wide amount of gas prices from the one and only stop gas places, to metropolitan areas. I think Yosemite was in the $3.70 - $3.75 range.