TSW Draft Party West Coast

AKC

Make your reservations early to participate in a full weekend of debauchery and liver damage.

Whether in 2005 you missed Big Bob Lamb testing the old question of whether a tree falling in the forest makes any sound, or Kelly the Dog's City Slicker Parking School, 2006 is no year to skip the Pine Mountain TSW Draft Party.

Just an hour north of LA, Pine Mountain offers all the comforts of a Kacsinski retreat. PM me for reservations.

One of these years, I'm going to make it out there for one of these events.  I'm still a bit upset that we missed each other last year (Saints game).

654523[/snapback]

I'm gonna go to the Houston game, and I know theres a lot of Bills fans in Texas.

Maybe we could start something up for it?

One of these years, I'm going to make it out there for one of these events.  I'm still a bit upset that we missed each other last year (Saints game).

654523[/snapback]

Bigger things my friend- we could use you at the DParty but we'll get to a game together. This season we're already commited to the regular season game in Detroit and we'll book one in Buff too. When the orbits collide the mud bugs'll be on me ;-)

How far from Hollywood?

655076[/snapback]

If you pick a good time to jump on the 170 it's about 85 miles, with the last 5 being windy mountain roads. It's about 75 minutes if you're trying to avoid Eric Estrada and an hour if you jam.

Make your reservations early to participate in a full weekend of debauchery and liver damage.

Whether in 2005 you missed Big Bob Lamb testing the old question of whether a tree falling in the forest makes any sound, or Kelly the Dog's City Slicker Parking School, 2006 is no year to skip the Pine Mountain TSW Draft Party.

Just an hour north of LA, Pine Mountain offers all the comforts of a Kacsinski retreat. PM me for reservations.

654183[/snapback]

I believe I'm in. I'll get my tkts the 15th (as I'm too poor to pay attention, right now). PM me with details between now and then. When's kickoff?

I believe I'm in.  I'll get my tkts the 15th (as I'm too poor to pay attention, right now).  PM me with details between now and then.  When's kickoff?

655677[/snapback]

No worries, The Commissioner has comped your seats. Friday there will be a meeting of the General Assembly convened throughout the evening at Madd Bailey's Pub to assess skill-sets of the various participants. Think of it along the lines of a "Drinker's Combine". I expect you'll excel in both the Ten Shot Vertical and the Tequila Filled Shuttle.

No worries, The Commissioner has comped your seats. Friday there will be a meeting of the General Assembly convened throughout the evening at Madd Bailey's Pub to assess skill-sets of the various participants. Think of it along the lines of a "Drinker's Combine". I expect you'll excel in both the Ten Shot Vertical and the Tequila Filled Shuttle.

655703[/snapback]

Far out! Mebbe KtD or Hard-Hat Bob (or SOMEONE) can pick me up at the airport on the way up. Otherwise, I'll get a car.

I'd better start getting into drinking shape!

Far out!  Mebbe KtD or Hard-Hat Bob (or SOMEONE) can pick me up at the airport on the way up.  Otherwise, I'll get a car. 

655710[/snapback]

KTD is going to scoop you from Burbank Airport- you can get a direct there on SW. He's on the road today but he'll make arrangements with you shortly.

655710[/snapback]

Better head to Balco, time's running out ;-)

KTD is going to scoop you from Burbank Airport- you can get a direct there on SW. He's on the road today but he'll make arrangements with you shortly.

Better head to Balco, time's running out ;-)

655788[/snapback]

Excellent! Thanks

Far out!  Mebbe KtD or Hard-Hat Bob (or SOMEONE) can pick me up at the airport on the way up.  Otherwise, I'll get a car. 

655710[/snapback]

How come the border scene from Up in Smoke suddenly comes up?

I'll be in Dublin.  But I'll hoist a Guiness (or 2 or 3) on draft day!

654980[/snapback]

Back at ya !

The owner of our host bar "Madd Bailey's" is a transplanted limey - with a misquided affection for the Somabitch Raiders :lol:

I'm sure he's got a Guiness stashed somewhere - let's see that's about a seven hour difference - so the Bills #8 should be somwhere around 9:30 PM your time.

We're thinking of you :(

655710[/snapback]

When were you out of drinking shape ?

You didn't go Scientologistic - did you ? :(

When were you out of drinking shape ?

You didn't go Scientologistic - did you ?    :P

656138[/snapback]

In some cultures The Dean would be considered the perfect shape for drinking. My guess is the culture down at the Shot Bar will be one of those places ;-)