• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bledsoe Experiment is the kiddie ride...... :rolleyes:

48066[/snapback]

OOOHHH THATS IS SO WRONGGG

Actually if you think about it.....it would be a horrific ride since he does not elude defemders....which would mean the company that created the ride woul;d get sued for injuries :lol:

:rolleyes:

OOOHHH THATS IS SO WRONGGG

Actually if you think about it.....it would be a horrific ride since he does not elude defemders....which would mean the company that created the ride woul;d get sued for injuries  :lol:

48071[/snapback]

LMAO Buff I was saying the same thing. We were at the bar thinking "ok so we take the snap...try to run but the damn thing won't move because Bledsoe won't move then BANG" LMAO!

Can't you see the bills fan being carried out saying "But I tried to run I really did" and the ride operator saying "sorry son... that is now it is in real life" :lol:

What if they make a ride like that for real, that would be cool!

48054[/snapback]

Gotta agree - that is one of the coolest spots I've seen in a while. The second time I saw it (and fully caught what it was about) I said "They need to make that NOW!". I'm sure in a few years when holographic technology is good, they'll have rides like that!

Nike's marketing department must be a fun place to work. Lots of creative folks...

The spot is online at http://www.nike.com/nikegridiron/

:D

LMAO Buff I was saying the same thing. We were at the bar thinking "ok so we take the snap...try to run but the damn thing won't move because Bledsoe won't move then BANG"  LMAO!

Can't you see the bills fan being carried out saying "But I tried to run I really did" and the ride operator saying "sorry son... that is now it is in real life"  :)

48082[/snapback]

LLLAAMAMOOOO

That would be hilarious.........

"WOW what a cool ride I dropped bacl five steps and saw Bobby Shaw open and when I went to throw I got hit from behind which caused me to bruise my RIBS.....what a ride " THe paramedics had to come in and take me .....but in the end there was a cool ride picture with me on the floor rolled up in a fetus position " :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Imagine if they made the Josh Reed experience. They'd leave you wide open, dip your hands and arms in butter, then start shooting footballs out of a juggs machine at you.

It could be the Rian Lindell Experience.

The would pay you hundreds of thousands of dollars to just show up and be incompitent.

48180[/snapback]

Dude, you've just described management at more companies than you realize. :D:P

-jeff

Gotta agree - that is one of the coolest spots I've seen in a while.  The second time I saw it (and fully caught what it was about) I said "They need to make that NOW!".  I'm sure in a few years when holographic technology is good, they'll have rides like that!

Nike's marketing department must be a fun place to work.  Lots of creative folks...

The spot is online at http://www.nike.com/nikegridiron/

48087[/snapback]

Thanks for the link. I was watching the end of that commercial the other day and wondered what the heck that was. Today I saw the entire thing. It's freaking awesome. I'd love to try a ride like that. B)