Sabres tie game with 39 seconds left!

The mojo looks like it's back in the building. I will say that this one is kinda bittersweet because Ottawa was down some serious "D" but it was a gutsy comback from adversity for the good guys and Danny Briere is a fuggin' witch.

Campbell played his ass off.

Indeed.  Nice job Max & Briere!

653640[/snapback]

That looked like a set play, did anyone notice Afinagenov say something to Briere when they took the ice. Max looked back to point and made a great no-look pass.

They have practiced that one. :lol: JoY!

The mojo looks like it's back in the building.  I will say that this one is kinda bittersweet because Ottawa was down some serious "D" but it was a gutsy comback from adversity for the good guys and Danny Briere is a fuggin' witch.

653642[/snapback]

Absolutely...what a move by Campbell to fake 2 defenders to setup the game-typing goal...

Also how about Max's no-look pass to briere for the GW (he was looking at Connolly the whole time)...EDIT: Good catch X (just read your post)

that was a HUGE performance...can only give the Sabres confidence...and the PK mid way through the 3rd was FANTASTIC

That looked like a set play, did anyone notice Afinagenov say something to Briere when they took the ice. Max looked back to point and made a great no-look pass.

They have practiced that one.  :lol: JoY!

653648[/snapback]

after the game..Briere said that Max made the same pass on a 5-3 PP when Buffalo lost to Ottwawa 10-4..he said Max came up and told him to look for that same play , if it is there

The mojo looks like it's back in the building.  I will say that this one is kinda bittersweet because Ottawa was down some serious "D" but it was a gutsy comback from adversity for the good guys and Danny Briere is a fuggin' witch.

653642[/snapback]

You gotta admitt, Maxi has been playing pretty damn well too, even through the losing streak...if the NHL was getting more media coverage, Afinagenov would be one of those highlight real guys everynight...great game tonight. Just like when they were winning lots of games, the Sabres are finding out that hard work produces luck!

Marty has looked Hasek-ian the last two starts...minus the mental migetry! It was kind of nice to get the 100th point of the season against Moby Dick, even if they were a little shorthanded on defense.

They have practiced that one.  :lol: JoY!

653648[/snapback]

Yeah he said "Run the X Benedict 2." It works everytime against a very tough defense.

I don't get Fitzpatrick. Every time I watch he F's up but they were talking about how good he has been playing. Last night he scored but he also made a terrible pass that turned into the Sens short handed goal. Can someone enlighten me?

I don't get Fitzpatrick.  Every time I watch he F's up but they were talking about how good he has been playing.  Last night he scored but he also made a terrible pass that turned into the Sens short handed goal.  Can someone enlighten me?

653852[/snapback]

he is the eqivalent to you in fantasy sports..the Sabres, as we do, do not have the heart to tell you you stink, and just allow him/you to continue..no matter how bad it gets..Hope this helps...

he is the eqivalent to you in fantasy sports..the Sabres, as we do, do not have the heart to tell you you stink, and just allow him/you to continue..no matter how bad it gets..Hope this helps...

653863[/snapback]

I wonder if he at least pays his league fee???