Am I missing something

It was on Direct TV but because the Mets are on they carry it on a channel like 632 or something. I watched the Mets and the Sabres tonight. If the Wagner would not have tried to immitate Brandon Looper I would be a happier man right now.

Just an FYI for those who can get NHL Center Ice:

Race to the Cup: Purchase NHL Center Ice now through May 8 and pay only $49!

If some of you still want to get it for the playoffs and do not have it, now is the time to get it for a decent price

Will Center Ice be showing ALL of the playoff games?  Also, for those of us who can get all the Sabres games on MSG or alternate channel, will the playoff games be shown on those channels?

653868[/snapback]

The way it has worked in the past is, any games not on the local ABC nor ESPN were on CI.

That is the way it is supposed to work this year (substituting NBC and OLN for the others). OLN and NBC get exclusive rights to the playoffs starting at the semifinals, so CI will not show any of rounds 3 nor 4. CI will show everything in the 1st 2 rounds that you cannot see on NBC / OLN. So, if NBC has Sabres - Flyers, Rangers - Devils, and Detroit - Anaheim, and your local NBC affiliate shows the Detroit game; CI will have everything, but the Detroit game will be blacked out on your CI feed. If OLN shows the Detroit game, CI will have all games except that one.

If you have CI and your provider picks up OLN, you will be able to see all the games (assuming you can pick up your local NBC affiliate). If you have CI and don't get OLN, then you will get all games EXCEPT those shown on OLN.

IIRC, NBC is planning on showing 1 game per week until the Finals. OLN will show Games 1&2 of the Finals, with NBC getting the rest.