Whats up with the new Pumpkin Head look

What the hell is up with the new and I guess improved johnny kerry. Apparantly his pale looks were not pollin well, so over the weekend he went from casper the friendly ghost to pumpkinhead boy.

I read somewhere that the campaign stafff said he got this wonderful tan while playing flag football in Mass with some college boys. The problem with this story is that many of the hip college boys commented even before they started playing about what a cool tan pumpkin boy had. I can see another staffer getting fired in the next day or so, as is kerrys style.

Hmmmmm, maybe this was done just to hide where the botox was injected. :rolleyes:

He's had a bad bout with the flu or some such.  I think the make-up artists overdid it.

48375[/snapback]

Well like I said, I am sure another staffer will bite the dust. This is just common practice with the kerry campaign. I think he wants to make sure the unempolyment numbers do not get any better. :D

I heard this morning on MSNCS. Imus' show that the Kerry campaign has claimed that he was playing "flag football" and it's from the sun. Anyone else hear that? Am I misinformed here?

C'mon...if ya got sprayed, no big deal, just say so...

49684[/snapback]

Maybe he's got that condition that JFK had? Everybody thought it was a tan.

What the hell is up with the new and I guess improved johnny kerry. Apparantly his pale looks were not pollin well, so over the weekend he went from casper the friendly ghost to pumpkinhead boy.

I read somewhere that the campaign stafff said he got this wonderful tan while playing flag football in Mass with some college boys. The problem with this story is that many of the hip college boys commented even before they started playing about what a cool tan pumpkin boy had. I can see another staffer getting fired in the next day or so, as is kerrys style.

Hmmmmm, maybe this was done just to hide where the botox was injected. :devil:

48016[/snapback]

Personally I like the Herman Munster look much better that that wise ass texas dork look bush does with his shoulders. That bring them terrorists on look.