Bills Sign 4 " Street " Free Agents....

Here's a linkto a predraft bio for Matt Morris. As stated he's likely camp fodder and nothing more but he played 1 game last year for the Rams. Maybe Fairchild saw something in him that he liked.

In terms of the rest:

Aaron Gibson, no thanks. I prefer o-lineman that have some athletic ability and just aren't big globs of goo.

James Bathea: His predraft bio makes him sound like a dime back to me[/url] but like nothing more than camp fodder.

Kiwaukee Thomas could prove interesting as it seems his best days were in Jacksonville under Fewell. So a reunion could be a good thing as a depth CB. As he has better size then Eric King and he has more experience then Jabari Greer.

Nice. If Gibson can get his weight under control, he could be a good pickup.  Either way we're not paying alot for these guys, so who knows, one (or more) of them may surprise us.

653561[/snapback]

Injured in the Rose Bowl and could not play in the Senior Bowl, in part because he could not fit into the MRI machine to be checked out and cleared to play in the game.

Injured in the Rose Bowl and could not play in the Senior Bowl, in part because he could not fit into the MRI machine to be checked out and cleared to play in the game.

653575[/snapback]

Yup, I remember. Never hurts to roll the dice once in a while. We don't have anything to lose.

Who knows....maybe he realized that working out and playing football for $50,000 a week is a lot better than working at McDonalds and being out of the league.......This guy could be on a mission.....or he could be a tub of goo......it can't hurt to find out though

Who knows....maybe he realized that working out and playing football for $50,000 a week is a lot better than working at McDonalds and being out of the league.......This guy could be on a mission.....or he could be a tub of goo......it can't hurt to find out though

Possibly. I think Jamie Nails was out of the league for at least a year after the Bills cut him, and played pretty well for the Dols until getting injured (Achilles?). In any case, a low risk, hopefully high reward signing.

Kiwaukee Thomas from Scouts, Inc.

He is a tough and competitive football player. He looks smooth in his pedal - shows good burst coming forward out of his pedal. Shows a little stiffness in his hips when he has to flip and run but does show range and catch-up speed while the ball is in the air. He is better from press than off coverage. Can get physical in press - can jam and re-route - good strength with his hands when playing press. He is a solid pursuit player - will come across the field and make plays. Needs to improve his route recognition playing from off. Overall he is a solid backup DC that can provide solid depth and contribute on special teams.

I think that there may be some good substance to this Gibson signing. I believe that this could very well be another testiment to a player wanting to play for his former coach. Obviously Jauron likes Gibson and believes that he can still play and Gibson respects Jauron. I believe that with the class of Marv and Jauron there will be some feel good stories this year with some players AND this team.

Gibson was pretty dominant, but like we all have been saying he did balloon, but he looks to me like a Larry Allen if we put him at guard which if he gets a chance to start that is where he will play, remember Peters is the RT.Good signing for depth but I would really like us to go after a proven starter. I also wouldnt mind running behind a wall of 6'7 360. Thats massive!