Suggestions/Places to Honeymoon

crackur

I don't really have one and that scares me haha

653306[/snapback]

Villa on a cliff 50' above the ocean. Three bedroom two baths with a small "pool" Fantastic place, been there three times. Great for honeymoon fun (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more). Currently about $1600 for the week. Go mid April and later (to most of the Caribbean), that's when the peak season ends and much cheaper.

Villa on a cliff 50' above the ocean.  Three bedroom two baths with a small "pool"  Fantastic place, been there three times.  Great for honeymoon fun (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more).  Currently about $1600 for the week.  Go mid April and later (to most of the Caribbean), that's when the peak season ends and much cheaper.

653332[/snapback]

Where is that?

great price as well

Well I've searched the internet over a millions times and now I decided since most of you are married, I would get your opinion.

Where are some nice places to Honeymoon? The predicted date would be in March since the wedding planning takes place the rest of this year. So give me some suggestions if you have time

ie ...Carribean, Bahamas, Resorts etc....cruises and what lines etc

any help/suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks  ;)

653211[/snapback]

You do realize that you are required to post pictures of your fiancee so that all of us married guys can ogle her. :rolleyes:

Never spoil your new wife with fancy, expensive trips. She will expect them from then on. :P

653427[/snapback]

she gets everything she wants anyway.......and I get almost everything I want lol haha

hey thats about as good as it gets ;)

and dont worry.........my fiancee is only a lil red headed girl haha....just special to me and no one else :rolleyes:

she gets everything she wants anyway.......and I get almost everything I want lol haha

hey thats about as good as it gets  :P

and dont worry.........my fiancee is only a lil red headed girl haha....just special to me and no one else  :rolleyes:

653434[/snapback]

how young ;)

We went to England and LOVED it. Not a typical "honeymoon" spot. If you want the special place to stay (and have some money...), HIGHLY recommend Amberley Castle:

http://www.amberleycastle.co.uk/

Warning though - it's roughly $500/night (but includes everything, including a 7 course dinner which is awesome).

If you want to cruise, I can recommend Celebrity - specifically the Mercury (we went to Alaska on that ship in '04 and it was great). We're going on RCL this May across the Pacific to Hawaii, and I exepct that will be fun as well.

http://www.cruisecritic.com is a good reference if you're thinking of cruising.

CW

That's what we're doing. Wedding is one month from today, but we're holding off on the HM till the fall, so it'll be spring in Aus.

Good decision Jack - you'll love it.

Another few trips that I haven't seen mentioned yet...

1. A luxury riverboat cruise down the Mississippi. Not well known, but I've heard people rave about it.

2. If you enjoy things more "natural" - a Windjammer cruise

3. If you prefer things more "risque" - a Club Med experience

4. If you prefer cold weather activities - Lake Louise, Banff Springs or Whistler in Canada.