Suggestions/Places to Honeymoon

crackur

Well I've searched the internet over a millions times and now I decided since most of you are married, I would get your opinion.

Where are some nice places to Honeymoon? The predicted date would be in March since the wedding planning takes place the rest of this year. So give me some suggestions if you have time

ie ...Carribean, Bahamas, Resorts etc....cruises and what lines etc

any help/suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Give a ballpark on what you're looking to spend, how far you'd be willing to go, and how much time you have. My default answer to everyone is Thailand. I can't even begin to tell you how great of a time you'll have and it's not as expensive as you might imagine. Having said that I realize not everyone is ready to take a long trip like that. So give us a little more to go on bro.

Well I've searched the internet over a millions times and now I decided since most of you are married, I would get your opinion.

Where are some nice places to Honeymoon? The predicted date would be in March since the wedding planning takes place the rest of this year. So give me some suggestions if you have time

Thanks  :rolleyes:

653211[/snapback]

Went to St. Lucia in July. I would avoid that season due to the Hurricanes (which we narrowly avoided), but it was astonishingly beautiful. My friends and family have all honeymooned there and I've heard no negative responses. It is ridiculously secluded with many choices for resorts (Sandals being the couples fav). The only drawback is that the entire country is dirt poor so if you stray off the resort be prepared for some harsh realities. They keep it clean and crime free. Let me know if you need specific info.

p.s. we ran into GB packer linebacker there, Nick Barnett

Went to St. Lucia in July.  I would avoid that season due to the Hurricanes (which we narrowly avoided), but it was astonishingly beautiful.  My friends and family have all honeymooned there and I've heard no negative responses.  It is ridiculously secluded with many choices for resorts (Sandals being the couples fav).

653227[/snapback]

We stayed at the Jalousie Spa and Resort in St. Lucia (back when it was a Hilton property. By no means cheap, but by far the most private, beautiful, service-friendly place we've ever stayed. We got married there, then returned two years later for our anniversary. Private villa with hottub outside, 350 acres all to yourself, private beach just for visitors or anyone with a boat, restaurant and bar on the water with a wait staff that ensures you never have to get up for anything to eat or drink.

Most beautiful place I've ever had the pleasure of staying.

Solvay New York!!!!!

Thanks  :rolleyes:

653211[/snapback]

We spent two weeks on St. Martin. Absolutely loved it. Shopped, did activities & Gambled on the Dutch side, stayed and ate on the French side. We stayed at Le Meridian which was terrific. I have nothing but good things to say about the place. Let me know if you want more specific info.

Give a ballpark on what you're looking to spend, how far you'd be willing to go, and how much time you have.  My default answer to everyone is Thailand.  I can't even begin to tell you how great of a time you'll have and it's not as expensive as you might imagine.  Having said that I realize not everyone is ready to take a long trip like that.  So give us a little more to go on bro.

653213[/snapback]

Well the amount is what I'm working....already have some saved just looking at how much more......

I don't expect anything cheap that is going to be too good lol

and Thal, I suggested that as well but each time I do.....I dont get the look I like haha

and I'm getting alot of St Lucia and john.....both beautiful looking places from the pictures I see......I know I know......pictures can't express haha

I would just like a place where there is lots to do, shops, enterntainment etc u know

thanks again

St. John in the Virgin islands.  I have a great villa that I've rented in the past.  But really anywhere in the Caribbean.  What's your price range.

653302[/snapback]

I don't really have one and that scares me haha