How hard is it to guess the Bills pick?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But why would we want him to when we've got Robert Royal to fill that need?

:o

654432[/snapback]

Or its a real big draft. We can draft a starting all pro defensive tackle in the sixth or seventh round. Let's piss away the first couple on another quarterback or a safety! :o

Or its a real big draft. We can draft a starting all pro defensive tackle in the sixth or seventh round.  Let's piss away the first couple on another quarterback or a safety! :o

654437[/snapback]

I was actually thinking of an under 5'10" Wideout with blazing straight-line speed.

As much as Huff, Davis, Hawk and the quarterbacks (Young still falling?) are all great prospects, the Bills' biggest needs are on the offensive and defensive line.

For Marv to take anything other than an OL or DL, the guy better be can't-miss. If that means trading down rather than reaching for the "next best lineman" at #8, so be it.

Maybe I'm just jaded on late round picks by the Donohoe years (where most failed to pan out), but I'd like to see Marv address the two pieces of the puzzle that need the most work...

... and play the greatest part in determining the outcome of games.

Or its a real big draft. We can draft a starting all pro defensive tackle in the sixth or seventh round.  Let's piss away the first couple on another quarterback or a safety! :o

654437[/snapback]

Nah. I wouldn't wait that long to draft a tackle. You wait too long, you end up w/ some UDFA starting for you. Ugh!

I'm praying for mario williams.  Sounds like he could be a game breaker.  Please fall to us!  The NFL has to make it happen.  For the underdogs.  You see, it's ultimately good for the league.

654448[/snapback]

Well like your name says, "Gotta Dream!" For that to happen Mario would have to test possitive for steroids or be arrested fro a heinous crime.