Anyone see the new SportsCenter commercial.....

or at least new to me. With Steve Irwin(the Croc Hunter) and John (Buthcergrass(sp)). It is hilarious, the 2 of them talking waiting for the elevator. The elevator opens and it is the Florida Gator Mascot. Steve Irwin takes him down and tries to restrain him. Oh my god did I laugh my ass off. Sorry if this is an old topic, but it was the first time I saw it

or at least new to me.  With Steve Irwin(the Croc Hunter) and John (Buthcergrass(sp)).  It is hilarious, the 2 of them talking waiting for the elevator.  The elevator opens and it is the Florida Gator Mascot.  Steve Irwin takes him down and tries to restrain him.  Oh my god did I laugh my ass off.  Sorry if this is an old topic, but it was the first time I saw it

652779[/snapback]

Is Steve Irwin related to Ken Irwin that played for the Bills?

or at least new to me.  With Steve Irwin(the Croc Hunter) and John (Buthcergrass(sp)).  It is hilarious, the 2 of them talking waiting for the elevator.  The elevator opens and it is the Florida Gator Mascot.  Steve Irwin takes him down and tries to restrain him.  Oh my god did I laugh my ass off.  Sorry if this is an old topic, but it was the first time I saw it

652779[/snapback]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnM6X-LqPKQ...20Steve%20Irwin

It's pretty funny if you ask me. Good stuff!

T_R