Fish to have new logo

HopsGuy

I found it funny that they couldn't find someone to buy the naming rights to the stadium. How great would it be if they now played at:

Tampex Field

Playtex Park

or

Hanes Her Way Stadium

so lemme get this strsaight...the team will have the same logo as now, but the STADIUM will have a different? gay as hell. The only way you could make that situation more gay would be to move the stadium to foxboro and make the players wear #12 jerseys.

"In announcing the change to Dolphins Stadium, Huizenga didn't rule out selling the rights to another corporation, but said a reference to "Dolphins," or in this case "Dolphin," would need to remain in the name."

I'm putting together a collection to buy the naming rights, and call it "Jim Kelly Stadium". Who wants in?

I'm putting together a collection to buy the naming rights, and call it "Jim Kelly Stadium". Who wants in?

653552[/snapback]

:lol:

That's friggin' beautiful, Jack.

"In announcing the change to Dolphins Stadium, Huizenga didn't rule out selling the rights to another corporation, but said a reference to "Dolphins," or in this case "Dolphin," would need to remain in the name."

653552[/snapback]

$100 will help :lol: .... the doplfin killer