Don't you find it a little strange that the

The Bills didn't just get that one pick...it said on ESPNnews this morning on the bottom line..."Bills trade Eric Moulds to Texans for undisclosed draft picks.

653579[/snapback]

Houston is just trying to figure out how to tell the fans that they traded the #33 overall for eric moulds...

I'm still having reservations on what we recieved from Houston as far as compensation goes. Here is a couple of links who are still sketchy if you ask me.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/HOU/9358042

http://www.pfcritics.com/news101/EricMould...dedtoTexans.php

Here are some quotes that peak my interest.

Moulds, who had the Bills' permission to seek a trade, agreed to a four-year contract. It's not clear what the Texans traded to Buffalo, but it's believed to be a fourth- or fifth-round pick in this month's draft.

The Texans declined to confirm the deal.

The Buffalo Bills traded wide receiver Eric Moulds to the Houston Texans in exchange for draft picks.

Guest dog14787
The Texans declined to confirm the report on the Moulds' trade. The Bills spokesman Scott Berchtold said, "There is nothing official to report." Why the secrecy? Could there be more to this trade than meets the eye? I can't recall any other trades that were so unknown. I'm starting to think that there is more than just a second day pick involved. Maybe there is some kind of contingency that has to be cleared with the league and/or with the draft order. I don't know, I just think that this is pretty weird. Has anybody ever remember a trade so hush-hushed?

652486[/snapback]

:lol:

I agree, why would the terms of the deal be held back Unless there is something that has to be ironed out . If its league related it seems like they could report to that effect.

I wonder how long the hush hush will last. :P