A few TBD tailgate/ticket details

Do most of you with season tickets sell/give up your seats to sit with the group?  I'm debating on what I should do...

652838[/snapback]

I don't. I like my seats, and I'm usually @ the tailgate early and end up leaving late, so I get to see more than enough people there.

Do most of you with season tickets sell/give up your seats to sit with the group?  I'm debating on what I should do...

652838[/snapback]

Nope. I love seeing the people around my season tickets. It's like a year re-union on opening day.

Life would be so good if we just had a football team to go with opening day.

I don't.  I like my seats, and I'm usually @ the tailgate early and end up leaving late, so I get to see more than enough people there.

653021[/snapback]

You and the Psycho will be arriving on Friday on time for the annual pre-tailgate WNYTBDGPS meeting right?

:rolleyes:

You and the Psycho will be arriving on Friday on time for the annual pre-tailgate WNYTBDGPS meeting right?

:rolleyes:

653093[/snapback]

More than likely.

There would be one big reason why we couldn't make it................but not yet.

More than likely. 

There would be one big reason why we couldn't make it................but not yet.

653195[/snapback]

10 times a day , that should do the trick . if it happens to day she will only be about 6 months . :rolleyes:;):P hope you both make it .

I'm sure you'll all be devastated, but I will be breaking my string of consecutive openers.

Please, try not to cry TOO much :P

653817[/snapback]

My take on the opening day TBD tailgate, is that it is a reunion or introduction of TBDers, and there also happens to be a football game.

Sorry you won't be there, but I will not cry, because it is YOUR loss! :lol:

Come on down for the party, and then if you must protest the Bills by not buying a ticket to the game, go to a sports bar.

You still watch the Bills, don't you? :doh:

My take on the opening day TBD tailgate, is that it is a reunion or introduction of TBDers, and there also happens to be a football game.

Sorry you won't be there, but I will not cry, because it is YOUR loss!  :lol:

Come on down for the party, and then if you must protest the Bills by not buying a ticket to the game, go to a sports bar.

You still watch the Bills, don't you?  :P

653825[/snapback]

Well said, Rock.

The opening tailgate is usually the one place that we can actually get to hang out w/ many of the TBDers who don't post as much any more for a variety of reasons. It's always nice to see those folks.

Sorry you won't be there, but I will not cry, because it is YOUR loss!  :lol:

You still watch the Bills, don't you?  :P

653825[/snapback]

Oh yes.

:doh:

I still will watch the team. But it's for more reasons than that. Namely, I'll be on vacation just the week prior to the tailgate and won't have any money anyway.

Oh yes.

:lol:

I still will watch the team. But it's for more reasons than that. Namely, I'll be on vacation just the week prior to the tailgate and won't have any money anyway.

653827[/snapback]

We know when the home opener is now?

We know when the home opener is now?

653829[/snapback]

My vacation's the last week of august. A week in the outer banks.

So even if they open on week 2 it's within three weeks of when I'll have spent a LARGE chunk of change. Now, I realize you're the CEO of a fortune 500 company, but I ain't. :lol:

I'm sure you'll all be devastated, but I will be breaking my string of consecutive openers.

Please, try not to cry TOO much :lol:

653817[/snapback]

Is there a valid excuse? New baby? Old baby? New wife? Cranial Liposuction? Inquiring minds want to know.

Oh yes.

:P

653827[/snapback]

OK. I thought it was a Bills protest.

I am still not going to cry, though. :lol: Have fun at the outer banks!

My vacation's the last week of august. A week in the outer banks.

So even if they open on week 2 it's within three weeks of when I'll have spent a LARGE chunk of change. Now, I realize you're the CEO of a fortune 500 company, but I ain't. :lol:

653830[/snapback]

Nice. The OB is reportedly a really nice place. I've never been there, but I know people who have either lived there or visited there and they love it.