I wish we had more players who thought like Ralph.

Turns out RW was right to question the CBA, and most who blasted him on TSW - their sole reason being his age - look pretty foolish.

Amen. The RW is old, RW is cheap etc. that is promulgated by certain individuals on this board is tiresome, misinformed and downright malicious. We are damn lucky to have RW as an owner.

Turns out RW was right to question the CBA, and most who blasted him on TSW - their sole reason being his age - look pretty foolish.

652823[/snapback]

I did not agree with Ralph voting against the CBA in the way that he did. True it may be that in the long run it will benefit Buffalo. However, HE was the one who looked foolish when trying to give an explaination. The comments he made labeled him a laughing stock throughout the media. He had no explaination for why he voted against it besides that he did not understand it. He basically took a safe bet guess and it paid out well for him later.

I am very grateful Ralph has given us the Bills, and I'm proud of the way he has ran the franchise over time, but let's be realistic. He's 87 and losing his mind. Marv on the other hand is 80 and is still very sharp. This is not about age. This is about having the ability to carry about business, which I believe Ralph is in the process of losing.

I did not agree with Ralph voting against the CBA in the way that he did. True it may be that in the long run it will benefit Buffalo. However, HE was the one who looked foolish when trying to give an explaination. The comments he made labeled him a laughing stock throughout the media. He had no explaination for why he voted against it besides that he did not understand it. He basically took a safe bet guess and it paid out well for him later.

I am very grateful Ralph has given us the Bills, and I'm proud of the way he has ran the franchise over time, but let's be realistic. He's 87 and losing his mind. Marv on the other hand is 80 and is still very sharp. This is not about age. This is about having the ability to carry about business, which I believe Ralph is in the process of losing.

653233[/snapback]

Well, storm the castle...

:rolleyes:

653233[/snapback]

Hey, if you can't cut an 87 yr old man some slack for being a bit overtaxed after INTENSE all day negotiations, fine. But his later comments reflected quite an erudite understanding of the deal and the reasons he didn't like it. Including the fact that there were many more owners who were going to vote against it but pussied out when bullied. Many in the same media you say thought him a laughing stock, thought he made many valid points and several wrote articles suggesting he had a good point regarding small market teams.

You should be losing your mind like Ralph when you're 87. Don't underestimate the man.

GO BILLS!!!

No with all seriousness, another owner would have moved the Bills the second he realized the team wasn't making money and as soon as he realized there was an opening in LA. I don't think i would want another owner, because you know one thing is for sure with Ralph Wilson, you know the Buffalo Bills are going to stay in Buffalo. I just don't see that happening with another owner.

"I have 46 years of my life invested in this franchise and in Western New York. There are those who don't care about us, our passionate fans or our hard-working taxpayers. Well, I do! I am not going to sugar coat this and I am not going down without a fight. The people who have supported us for these 46 years deserve more than that."

Is this the same guy that got flamed from some of our "fans"? Mr. Wilson's resolve is the faceplate of like so many of the blue collar, hardworking, LOYAL fans of this community. I'm proud to be a Buffalo Bill fan and to have our team owned by someone like Mr. Wilson.

652168[/snapback]

Well, these "fans" won't be happy until the Bills are no longer playing in WNY any longer.