Bills agree to trade with Texans

"It's still tough to leave Buffalo. I have a lot of fans there, but there comes a time when everyone has to move on."

Quotes like that are kind of revealing...he won't miss Buffalo, the fans will miss him, is what he seems to be saying!

Oh well, thanks for the 10 years Eric. Congrats on getting paid...you deserve it!

I hope the Houston Texans bring you all the team success you have longed for...

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which would have been spent on a 5'2", 120 lb flanker.

651835[/snapback]

That's better than a slow white guy with a huge noggen who's biggest claim to fame was playing the role of 'liability' in four superbowl losses :w00t:

"It's still tough to leave Buffalo. I have a lot of fans there, but there comes a time when everyone has to move on."

Quotes like that are kind of revealing...he won't miss Buffalo, the fans will miss him, is what he seems to be saying! 

Oh well, thanks for the 10 years Eric.  Congrats on getting paid...you deserve it!

651854[/snapback]

That's sort of how I took it, too.....he was bordering on Bledsoe territory. I almost had to add him to the list. I never really blamed Thurman since I hated the way he was treated when he left here. Moulds has been one of my favorite players since we drafted him, so hopefully his words just came off a little snooty and he didn't really mean it that way. If he starts taking direct shots like Bledsoe did, I'll have to put him on the list.

Are you ghetto dissin' Gazoo?

651856[/snapback]

That and attempting to antagonize.....I just realized that's the first time I've ever actually written the word 'noggen'....did I spell that right? My first choice was gargantuan cranium.....oh well.

Yeah, I thought Kelso sucked big time.

I'm goin out on a limb here. I think the Bills got one of HOU's 3rds, but they gave up a late rd. draft pick, too.

651862[/snapback]

That wouldn't be terrible....

Since the dispute was between the 4th and the 5th, I don't see how the Bills are going to end up with a 3rd unless Marv performed sexual favors.

651869[/snapback]

...well, whatever works I suppose. I'd be all for whoring Marv off if it means a 3rd. Take one for the team Marv!

Since the dispute was between the 4th and the 5th, I don't see how the Bills are going to end up with a 3rd unless Marv performed sexual favors.

651869[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You never know, Donahoe was willing to do anything to do good for the team. :w00t:

Oh man i just verped on that one, mmmmm kfc again.

651878[/snapback]

Shouldn't it be 'vurped'?