Which is Worse, Inflation or This

And this has what to do with the fact that a large portion of US homeowners are leveraged to the hilt and every increase of interest rates pushes them closer to disaster.  Yeah I'm a financial planner, that means I'm closer to the problem than most anyone here is because I see people's personal spreadsheet every day.  Did I say I condoned this practice of going neg am to get the big house?  No just the opposite.  The arcticle I linked to was to point out a major problem looming on the horizon. 

Because you're not in that situation you don't seem to care.  "Hey that's their problem."  Sounds a lot like the game you blame the conservatives of playing.  I said I was looking at a way to make money off the situation...sure why not, but for those I can help head off the coming challenge I will.  And oh by the way, I get paid for that too.  :D

You're liberal hypocracy is showing......again.

652530[/snapback]

Oh...

And I am a liberal? I am pretty fiscally conservative... Why would you want to enable this group and "head off a challenge?" Where are they gonna be kicked on the street to? Watts?

Have them "meet the challenge"... Of course you wouldn't be able to feed off this group then...

Again, if they have the big house, they have the jobs... Right?

:angry::w00t:

Oh...

And I am a liberal?  I am pretty fiscally conservative... Why would you want to enable this group and "head off a challenge?"  Where are they gonna be kicked on the street to?  Watts?

Have them "meet the challenge"... Of course you wouldn't be able to feed off this group then...

Again, if they have the big house, they have the jobs... Right?

:angry:  :w00t:

652557[/snapback]

No, head off the challenge. There are several ways to head off the challenge without getting kicked to the curb. If you meet the challenge it's probably too late. Excuse me for being proactive. A good planner can "feed" off any group. If you can help someone improve their financial situation it's funny how they tend to pay you to thank you. And BTW, I've read your posts.........you're a liberal. :D

No, head off the challenge.  There are several ways to head off the challenge without getting kicked to the curb.  If you meet the challenge it's probably too late.  Excuse me for being proactive.  A good planner can "feed" off any group.  If you can help someone improve their financial situation it's funny how they tend to pay you to thank you.  And BTW, I've read your posts.........you're a liberal.  :angry:

652569[/snapback]

Exactly... Sell and buy a cheaper house or relocate to Peoria, Illinois. Sell your cars and buy 2 used for half the price of new ones...

These things can happen rather fast... Okay, maybe not relocating to Peoria though.

They got assets... They just want to make bookoo bucks on their house... Then buy a bigger one... :D;)

And I am tax and spend???... :w00t::D

This is the real problem in our society.