NHL Playoff Schedule

I did some digging around but can't find anything on the dates that the playoffs start. I'm away at school until the first week of May and was just trying to see where they'd be at in the playoffs when I get back. Gotta try and catch some games as I think the last playoff game I saw in Buffalo was game 3 of the Cup Finals in '99.

I did some digging around but can't find anything on the dates that the playoffs start. I'm away at school until the first week of May and was just trying to see where they'd be at in the playoffs when I get back. Gotta try and catch some games as I think the last playoff game I saw in Buffalo was game 3 of the Cup Finals in '99.

651679[/snapback]

Usually the night of the last day of the season...I think they do that because usually seeding comes down to the last day, but I could be wrong.

651679[/snapback]

the last game of the season is usually when the schedule is released. i think if you're back by the first week of may, you will probably be coming back to game 3 or 4 of the second round.

Stanley Cup playoffs begin officially on April 21. Unless there is something very unusual regarding rink availability, all teams will start their series either on the 21st or 22nd. 1st 2 games for the Sabres will likely be 21st and 23rd. Next pair most likely sometime between 25th and 28th. If Sabres clinch 4th they will play the 1st 2 at home; if they end up 5th, they will start on the road.

So basically, if they are 4th, you'll be able to see them; if not, you'll need to alter your travel plans.

Also, no word on when tickets will go on sale to the general public, but season ticket holder tickets have been mailed out.

but season ticket holder tickets have been mailed out.

652439[/snapback]

Got mine in the mail today.......how sweet it is to have playoff hockey back in B-U-F-F-A-L-O!!!!!!