What's the deal with Moulds?

Frez

Very true. Henry was a very good back while he was here. Only he couldn't pass block or present a threat as a receiver out of the backfield, but no Bills fan with any objectivity can say he did not give his heart and soul to the team the guy played with a broken leg for god's sake. I'll never underestimate the demonizing of TH when a guy like EM (A+ character guy  :w00t:  ) is being mourned when it looks like he may leave. TH wanted to be the guy in buffalo and it didnt happen EM just wants to take his ball and leave, and not compete to be the man. I can't wait till he gets to houston and Andre Johnson dominates the pass offense in a system that is known for its RBs. Is EM gonna stay on the sidelines and pout by week 8?

You compared him to henry.

651280[/snapback]

Because people here eat their own young?

HD, sorry to be harsh, but you should stick to topics about which you have a clue.

Willis is clearly superior to Henry in every phase of the running back position.

651310[/snapback]

And I hope WM gets more opportunities on 3rd down this year to continue to prove that.

Something tells me with the recent coaching changes, he will.

HD, sorry to be harsh, but you should stick to topics about which you have a clue.

Willis is clearly superior to Henry in every phase of the running back position.

651310[/snapback]

Willis McGahee reminds me of the story of how an admissions counselor makes love. He sits on the side of the bed and tells you how wonderful its going to be. Call me when Willis makes the pro-bowl :w00t:

Willis McGahee reminds me of the story of how an admissions counselor makes love.  He sits on the side of the bed and tells you how wonderful its going to be. Call me when Willis makes the pro-bowl :w00t:

651331[/snapback]

Guess who the whi Buffalo Bills RB was the fastest to gain 2,000 in his career (and he did it behind a piss poor offensive line).

Clue: His name was not OJ, Thurman, or Travis.