What's the deal with Moulds?

Frez

LOL!

Actually the Bills wanting one of the Texans' 3rd round picks makes me feel better about the potential trade.  Essentially it would be a late-2nd rounder.

651144[/snapback]

I keep coming back to the fact that we got a third rounder for Travis Henry....Travis Henry.......Travis Henry....

Cough it up Casserly--there is not anyone else left on the market...5 picks in the top 75 of this draft sounds real good...a nice foundation for rebuilding.

We do hold some cards here...we can just hold on to Eric until we get our price..there is no urgency here..I think we learned that from the Travis Henry situation.

That lousy 1,400 yard rusher.  :w00t:

651207[/snapback]

Who was benched by the time we traded him....who plays a position where the shelf life is about 6 years for a starter.....yep--same guy...We are trading a guy who would be our #1 receiver all time if we could have found him a decent QB to play with...no comparison in talent.

What's that have to do with how much Moulds is worth in comparison to Henry..stay on subject...

I don't recall bringing up Henry.

Didn't the Titans just dump Travis...?

NFLPA has him signed with the Titans through 2009. Seems they not only didn't dump him, but extended him as well.

Of course, I'm not terribly familiar with Henry's contract status. If my info is wrong, please feel free to correct me.

LOL!

Actually the Bills wanting one of the Texans' 3rd round picks makes me feel better about the potential trade.  Essentially it would be a late-2nd rounder.

651144[/snapback]

I keep seeing this in relation to Houston's picks. Out of curiosity, when do the picks start counting as 3rd rounder?

My guess is the pick before Buffalo's. That way we can't even say we are essentially getting the first pick in the 3rd round.

Benched for a guy who's not yet equalled Henry's best years.

651214[/snapback]

Very true. Henry was a very good back while he was here. Only he couldn't pass block or present a threat as a receiver out of the backfield, but no Bills fan with any objectivity can say he did not give his heart and soul to the team the guy played with a broken leg for god's sake. I'll never underestimate the demonizing of TH when a guy like EM (A+ character guy :w00t: ) is being mourned when it looks like he may leave. TH wanted to be the guy in buffalo and it didnt happen EM just wants to take his ball and leave, and not compete to be the man. I can't wait till he gets to houston and Andre Johnson dominates the pass offense in a system that is known for its RBs. Is EM gonna stay on the sidelines and pout by week 8?

What's that have to do with how much Moulds is worth in comparison to Henry..stay on subject...

651219[/snapback]

You compared him to henry.

Mark Berman, of KRIV-TV, says Moulds arrived in Houston Monday, April 3, in anticipation of the Bills trading him to the Texans. Berman expects a deal to happen during the next 24 hours.

I just want to know what the compensation is going to be. I'm hoping that it's one of Houston's 3rd rders and not their 4th rder. Truth be told, I really think Mould's value is around a mid 3rd rder, nothing more nothing less. We may be able to pull off one of Houston's 3rd rders only because they really want him and that they have 2 to start off the round. If that were to happen then we made out like bandits.

I was out watching the basketball game at a local watering hole. They had Fox Sports South West on one of the silent screens, the were interviewing Moulds, at the airport (I think- travel bag over his shoulder)...I couldn't hear anything, but the caption at the bottom of the screen said "Eric Moulds- Buffalo Bills wide reciever"...I guess that means he hasn't been traded, yet!

I keep seeing this in relation to Houston's picks.  Out of curiosity, when do the picks start counting as 3rd rounder?

My guess is the pick before Buffalo's.  That way we can't even say we are essentially getting the first pick in the 3rd round.

I'd rather get the 1st pick in the 3rd round than a later pick in the 3rd round. Wouldn't you? And there's no way the Texans are giving up their 2nd round pick, which is the first pick of the round, and, you guessed it, essentially a late-1st rounder.