Sabres Vs Toronto

I remember a few years ago I went to a Buff-Tor game in Buffalo... As usual the rancid "Maple Laughs" fans seemed to outnumber the Sabre fans and slumming in the states... :lol::lol:

Buffalo whipped them I think 6-zip or something... All I remember is that the "Laughs" fans were saying... Too bad Toroto is going to the playoffs this year and Buffalo is staying home...

I guess things are turned around this year Toronto... Turn around is fair play... Goes way back to the torching of Fort York I guess! :D:P

Go Sabres... Enjoy the couch Toronto.

:w00t::w00t:

I remember a few years ago I went to a Buff-Tor game in Buffalo... As usual the rancid "Maple Laughs" fans seemed to outnumber the Sabre fans and slumming in the states... :lol:  :lol:

Buffalo whipped them I think 6-zip or something... All I remember is that the "Laughs" fans were saying... Too bad Toroto is going to the playoffs this year and Buffalo is staying home...

I guess things are turned around this year Toronto... Turn around is fair play... Goes way back to the torching of Fort York I guess! :D  :P

Go Sabres... Enjoy the couch Toronto.

:w00t:  :w00t:

651102[/snapback]

big deal, they made the playoffs all these years, and yet couldn't go anywhere, no matter who they signed, they never made it anywhere. All they could brag about was the fact that they beat Ottawa, who even though was once an expansion team who will most likely win more than 2 cups before the Leafs even get close to one.

All i know about the Leafs and their fans is that they're overrated, stupid and they suck. Sounds a lot like beerme

When we burned that city to the ground we should have annexed the NP (Niagara Pennisula) and planted the infant American flag... To busy we had other matters with the Brits down in NOLA.

:lol:  :lol:  :D

:w00t:

651105[/snapback]

:w00t:

2-1 now...but good to hear that Briere and Hecht are back tonight...hopefully this will get the Sabres going in the right direction just in time for the playoffs....

651121[/snapback]

Sounds like Biron is on his game too. How many wanted him traded not too long ago. I was always against it. Having two good goalies is critical...it looks like we're down to one good goalie. :w00t:

Sounds like Biron is on his game too.  How many wanted him traded not too long ago.  I was always against it.  Having two good goalies is critical...it looks like we're down to one good goalie.  :w00t:

651125[/snapback]

I must admit I was one advocating dealing Biron but right now about...good thing that did not happen :w00t: