Family Guy....

"Hey, I found my penis!"  HaHaHaHa, now that is some funny first class comedy right there folks.  :lol:

650847[/snapback]

That's been my impression too. They bash you over the head with potty humor that my 9 year old nephew would find hysterical. Then they throw in a few old movie references to make people think it's clever. Meh. Not even remotely as funny or relevant as South Park.

I'd like to know why you don't think the new ones are as good?

The non sequiturs ("this is worse than the time I...") are out of control. The ratio of plot to non sequiturs was okay before, but it has been badly unbalanced since coming back from cancellation.

Also, MacFarlane has fallen in love with the reeeeeeeeeally long joke, and a lot of these have embarrassingly weak payoffs (see the Will Ferrell/Bewitched joke).

Looks like South Park is going to rip on Family Guy tonight.

653622[/snapback]

"This reminds me of that time I was a carrot cake...."

"This reminds me of that time Mohammad and I had tea...."

"This reminds me of that time I auditioned to be David Hasselhof's car..."

South Park destroyed Family Guy tonight. Classic episode for the FG jokes, the Mohammad jokes, and the late shot at Comedy Central for pussying out to the Scientologists a few weeks ago.

South Park destroyed Family Guy tonight.  Classic episode for the FG jokes, the Mohammad jokes, and the late shot at Comedy Central for pussying out to the Scientologists a few weeks ago.

653692[/snapback]

I picked up on that also, that they were also ripping on CC for pulling that episode a couple weeks back. But did you pick up another rip on Chef for leaving?