Family Guy....

Stewie Quotes

some of my favorites:

Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.

Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

Stewie: It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I have no problem. There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me. And it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, 'My God wouldn't it be marvelous if i turned out to be a homosexual?'

Brian: You're drunk.

Stewie: You're sexy.

Meg: Everybody! Guess what I am?

Stewie: Hm, the end result of a drunken back-seat grope-fest and a broken prophylactic?

There are many, many more. BTW, why is it that I envision that Stewie is modeled after Alaska Darin?

Do yourself a favor and watch seasons one through three.  The only downside is you'll realize how horrible the new episodes are by comparison.

Family Guy before cancellation = very funny  ;)

Family guy after reinstatement = muddled mess  :w00t:

651022[/snapback]

I'd like to know why you don't think the new ones are as good?

I have noticed the first season after they cam back they did re-hash a couple of the old jokes from previous years, but its not much different then before