JP looked rough last night on the Telethon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another person who puts words in my mouth. I never said anything about a starter. My point is that I can see why the players like Kelly better. Thats it.

650666[/snapback]

So now the players like Holcomb better. :w00t:

OMG!!!!!!!!! You guys are exhaperating! Let the guy make a damn observation without deconstructing everything he says. Napoleon comments, public speaking evaluations... If your comments in this thread isnt just a good natured joke (other than my righteous scolding of indignation here) then just don't post and leave the guy alone, at least it wasn't another Moulds post. BJ thanks for posting about the telethon. It is interesting that Kelly and Nall got along and Losman bailed.

650890[/snapback]

I don't know where this is coming from. The original poster clearly said that he hated Losman, and that the issue of starting QB should be decided strictly by who did the best at the telethon. This was unreasonable.

Losman's supporters responded by pointing out that, while leadership, maturity, and poise are important, other factors also play a role in successful QB performance. Not once did they act as though the original poster had said more than he really had. They were reasonable.

/sarcasm

Or at least, they were as reasonable as usual, which isn't saying much.