JP looked rough last night on the Telethon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And what is your point?

Like 80k screaming and yelling fans circled around a 300' rectangle will not have an affect on that same person?

:doh:

650558[/snapback]

On the football field, he is in his element. He can focus on doing what he's been practicing for his whole life. Ever watch those NHL award shows? Most of the guys who win are so nervous up there they can barely get their words straight. Totally different experiences. It's not just the number of people you are faced with, but more what the situation demands of you that defines how you behave. :doh::D:D:D:doh:

Let me get one thing clear. I'm a huge JP supporter but now I may see where some people may question his maturity. He looked like a high schooler up there on stage with Kelly H, Jimbo, and Craig Nall. He couldnt stop moving, it was like he had probelms keeping still. My wife wanted to know why JP looked like a kid that couldnt wait to move. I know he had laryingitis but he really looked uncomfortable there and kind of looked like a goon just swaying back and forth. He didnt even stay for the whole telethon like Kelly and Craig did. Maybe he had something to do. For the first time ever JP just struck me as a "kid" and not a leading type of person just by standing there.

sidenote: Craig Nall is friggin huge. Not just tall.....but very stocky. He made Jimbo look like a child. The guy is just ripped.

Pointless thread I know but I just wanted to hear comments from anyone else that saw JP last night with those guys. He just was acting really weird.

650369[/snapback]

Well, he is a kid. BTW, sounds like he has ADD too.

Please, please tell me you're just killing time and trying to get a laugh.

Please.

Pretty please.

650457[/snapback]

Who is this Time guy? If he's the guy who started this thread and you're advocating killing him, I'm all with ya.

OMG!!!!!!!!! You guys are exhaperating! Let the guy make a damn observation without deconstructing everything he says. Napoleon comments, public speaking evaluations... If your comments in this thread isnt just a good natured joke (other than my righteous scolding of indignation here) then just don't post and leave the guy alone, at least it wasn't another Moulds post. BJ thanks for posting about the telethon. It is interesting that Kelly and Nall got along and Losman bailed.

OMG!!!!!!!!! You guys are exhaperating! Let the guy make a damn observation without deconstructing everything he says. Napoleon comments, public speaking evaluations... If your comments in this thread isnt just a good natured joke (other than my righteous scolding of indignation here) then just don't post and leave the guy alone, at least it wasn't another Moulds post. BJ thanks for posting about the telethon. It is interesting that Kelly and Nall got along and Losman bailed.

650890[/snapback]

I hate to be "exhaperating", whatever the hell that is...but we need a good telethoning qb. Without out one we are DOOMED......

All future draft picks should be evaluated on telethoning experience alone!!! To hell if they can play. What the hell, change the name of the team to THE BUFFALO TELETHONERS. YEAH..Here we go telethoners here we go!!!!!! Telethoners make me wanna shout...kick my heels up and shout.

I don't see many people bashing the poster, just the idea that JP is not a leader cause he was as composed or stood still while he was on a telethon.

People are just expressing their opinion on the situation trying to give a little defence, but I guess we can only share our opinion if it goes with yours or his.

So because losman did not look comfortable on TV he bailed and Kelly and Nall are much better?

Guest dog14787
Well I'm convinced. Nall is the man. Hard to see how JP will be able to take back the QB reigns after this one. Wow, I'm so glad now that the QB situation is settled.

650444[/snapback]

:doh: Thats the funniest thing I ever read, GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to be "exhaperating", whatever the hell that is...but we need a good telethoning qb.  Without out one we are DOOMED......

650899[/snapback]

Harper's Medical Dictionary:

exhaperating - dangerous side effects can include blindness in males as well as abnormal hair growth on the palm of the hand.

Maybe JP has Turrets!? &*$% it all.

650910[/snapback]

Why get upset because a person posted an observation? Besides, are you surprised? Did you notice how JP comported himself on both on the field and the sidelines last year? I did, and it wasn't pretty.

He IS young, but I can understand the concern.

Guest dog14787
Please, please tell me you're just killing time and trying to get a laugh.

Please.

Pretty please.

650457[/snapback]

Pretty is a word I'll bet you from time to time!!! :w00t:

Sorry, can't help myself. Lets see , Pretty, Smart, and a Bills fan.

Would you marry a dog?

J.P. may not look very impressive, but you would probably say the same about Joe Montana. lol, not that there anything alike, mind you.

I don't know anything about the new QB, but he has impressed alot of people.

How, I don't know because he hasn't played much in the NFL.

I will save my opinion of him until after preseason.

Guest dog14787
:w00t:

But upon reflection...it can't be much worse than how Donahoe built the team...

650740[/snapback]

:w00t:

Thanks for being a dick.

I didnt say anything about this deciding starters you moron. The point was that I could see why JP might not be respected in the locker room as much as Kelly or maybe even Craig in the future.

650485[/snapback]

Maybe he was just nervous being on television standing next to a HOFer..... :w00t:

Why get upset because a person posted an observation? Besides, are you surprised? Did you notice how JP comported himself on both on the field and the sidelines last year? I did, and it wasn't pretty.

He IS young, but I can understand the concern.

650931[/snapback]

Ahh, thats right, because JP had long hair and tried to pump his teammates up, hes a bust. Especially now, because he didnt act perfectly at a telethon.

I swear, some of you would be all over losman if he used the wrong fork during dinner at a fancy restaurant.

Ahh, thats right, because JP had long hair and tried to pump his teammates up, hes a bust. Especially now, because he didnt act perfectly at a telethon.

I swear, some of you would be all over losman if he used the wrong fork during dinner at a fancy restaurant.

650954[/snapback]

Nah, just willing to accept the possibility that JP isn't great, and swagger notwithstanding, has a lot to learn.

Imagine the board reaction if/when he gets benched again?