JP looked rough last night on the Telethon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get one thing clear. I'm a huge JP supporter but now I may see where some people may question his maturity. He looked like a high schooler up there on stage with Kelly H, Jimbo, and Craig Nall. He couldnt stop moving, it was like he had probelms keeping still. My wife wanted to know why JP looked like a kid that couldnt wait to move. I know he had laryingitis but he really looked uncomfortable there and kind of looked like a goon just swaying back and forth. He didnt even stay for the whole telethon like Kelly and Craig did. Maybe he had something to do. For the first time ever JP just struck me as a "kid" and not a leading type of person just by standing there.

sidenote: Craig Nall is friggin huge. Not just tall.....but very stocky. He made Jimbo look like a child. The guy is just ripped.

Pointless thread I know but I just wanted to hear comments from anyone else that saw JP last night with those guys. He just was acting really weird.

650369[/snapback]

Why do you think an appearance on a telethon should determine the starter? Should how old someone looks be the deciding factor? Shouldn't it be based on football ability?

I'm not surprised at all. I know people here knock video games and Madden football and all, but look at JP's madden ratings and they DO tell the story...

J.P. Losman, #7 QB Bills

arm strength - 91

pass accuracy - 84

running speed - 72

awareness - 68

telethon appearance - 14

650498[/snapback]

FRICKIN HILARIOUS!!! :doh:

In case you didn't realize...JP Losman just turned 25 and is still a kid. He has only been in the NFL for 2 years. Craig Nall is 27 and has been in the NFL for 4 years and then there's the old Holcomb who is 33 this year and has been in the NFL for 10 years. That's why you could tell the difference. Losman hasn't been in many of these things and is still a kid. Nall has benefitted from being behind Favre and that probably helped him become more of a leader. Holcomb is old and has tons of experience. That's his reason.

Don't read into the way they act on TV. That's !@#$ing ridiculous.

You know that Vince Young will kick Telethon ass for whatever team drafts him...

Seriously, if the kid was sick, remember it's not just the illness that's affecting him but whatever he dosed him self up with in order to even be able to show up. I can imagine what the post would have looked like if JP had actually not shown up due to being too sick.... :doh: Give the boy credit for showing up despite being sick...

Why do you think an appearance on a telethon should determine the starter? Should how old someone looks be the deciding factor?  Shouldn't it be based on football ability?

650638[/snapback]

Comprehension 101... Just where does he say this?

Actually, he says this:

Pointless thread I know but I just wanted to hear comments from anyone else that saw JP last night with those guys. He just was acting really weird.

Is everybody trying to get a rise out of BillsJunkie?... If so, it is pretty lame.

Why do you think an appearance on a telethon should determine the starter?  Should how old someone looks be the deciding factor?  Shouldn't it be based on football ability?

650638[/snapback]

Yet another person who puts words in my mouth. I never said anything about a starter. My point is that I can see why the players like Kelly better. Thats it.

I'm a JP supporter. The kid is talented as all hell. But I got my first glimpse at his maturity level when being on camera with three other QBs. I said nothing about somebody starting over any body else. But I guess everyone chooses to ignore that comment.

Yet another person who puts words in my mouth. I never said anything about a starter. My point is that I can see why the players like Kelly better. Thats it.

I'm a JP supporter. The kid is talented as all hell. But I got my first glimpse at his maturity level when being on camera with three other QBs. I said nothing about somebody starting over any body else. But I guess everyone chooses to ignore that comment.

650666[/snapback]

I don't... :doh:

I can differentiate between somebody's ability and somebody's likeability.

I guess some people can't... Or either they like busting your arse.

I'm not surprised at all. I know people here knock video games and Madden football and all, but look at JP's madden ratings and they DO tell the story...

J.P. Losman, #7 QB Bills

arm strength - 91

pass accuracy - 84

running speed - 72

awareness - 68

telethon appearance - 14

650498[/snapback]

His score on the telethon was one better than his initial wonderlic score. At least there is a bit of progress. :doh:

His score on the telethon was one better than his initial wonderlic score.  At least there is a bit of progress.  :doh:

650677[/snapback]

Didnt JP score a 32 or something?

Maybe I'm wrong.

Or did he take the test twice, hence the word "initial" in your post.

Napoleon was about 5 foot 2 and had a bad haircut. A true indication of his ability to lead men.

But, yeah...he looked sort of shaky at the Waterloo Telethon.

650615[/snapback]

Actually he was 5' 6.5", which was above average for French men back then.

He was the victim of the same sort of hyperbole that turns Flutie into a midget and Parrish too frail to take a hit...

LOL 1,675 views and no one else saw this but me?

Either:

1) My wife and I were really bored.

or

2) Nobody watches Channel 2

or

3) Nobody wants to Help Kids Escaping Drugs.

I'm probably going to guess its situation #1. :doh:

KFFL Flash

NFL | Losman Looks Baked At Kids Escaping Drugs Telethon

Sun, 2 Apr 2006 21:45:58

Reports of J.P. Losmans' uncontrollable shaking at a Buffalo Telethon has forced Coach Dick Jauron to place Craig Nall as the starter on the Bills QB depth chart. NFL officials are on their way to administer a league drug test.

J.P. Losman declined comment while devouring 4 Mighty Taco burritos.

650480[/snapback]

:doh::D:D:D:doh:

Guest BackInDaDay
LOL 1,675 views and no one else saw this but me?

Either:

1) My wife and I were really bored.

or

2) Nobody watches Channel 2

or

3) Nobody wants to Help Kids Escaping Drugs.

I'm probably going to guess its situation #1. :doh:

650684[/snapback]

I'm waiting for the Help Fans Escaping Buffalo Bills telethon.

Just playin'. :D

So to sum up what I have learned in the 4 pages of this thread so far:

Kelly Holcomb killed the crowd with his stand up act while JP pissed himself and Nall stood there doing bicep curls. Did I miss anything?

Yes. It's perfectly clear. While sitting on a stool during a telethon, it became obvious that our quarterback is actually a kid who does not come across as a leader.

You know, no matter how many times you say it...

650517[/snapback]

I agree with LA's thoughts completely...only I wouldn't have said so in such a condescending manner. :doh: