JP looked rough last night on the Telethon

Guest BackInDaDay
If you were hermitically sealed in Ralph's basement, with Sam Wyche, "watching films", with no food or water, you'd look a little rough too! :doh:

650527[/snapback]

A lot depends on the films. :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were hermitically sealed in Ralph's basement, with Sam Wyche, "watching films", with no food or water, you'd look a little rough too! :doh:

650527[/snapback]

It throws the ball to Eric Moulds or it gets the hose again!

Oh... No... Now you did it.

:doh:  :D

TSW Rule #1:

Never, NEVER leave yourself open for an easy attack.

650522[/snapback]

LOL, I hear ya. That's why I put it in quotes though, to show it's an expression I don't necessarily agree with but use because it's commonly accepted terminology. =p

Guest BackInDaDay
It throws the ball to Eric Moulds or it gets the hose again!

650539[/snapback]

Thanks for that image of Wyche! :doh:

Public speaking has reduced many giants to mere mortals. There's just something about getting up in front of a bunch of people on stage that makes some crumple up like paper bags and others become huge sensations. It bears no indication whatsoever on anyone's true personality or off-stage abilities.

LOL, I hear ya. That's why I put it in quotes though, to show it's an expression I don't necessarily agree with but use because it's commonly accepted terminology. =p

650543[/snapback]

:doh:

And if you do for some purposely laid reason leave yourself open for an easy assault... Tack!

See my Bill from NYC response.

:D

Public speaking has reduced many giants to mere mortals. There's just something about getting up in front of a bunch of people on stage that makes some crumple up like paper bags and others become huge sensations. It bears no indication whatsoever on anyone's true personality or off-stage abilities.

650552[/snapback]

And what is your point?

Like 80k screaming and yelling fans circled around a 300' rectangle will not have an affect on that same person?

:doh:

650552[/snapback]

Thats funny though. JP looked fine in front of the cameras after the Texans win. He didnt even have to speak last night.

Let me get one thing clear. I'm a huge JP supporter but now I may see where some people may question his maturity. He looked like a high schooler up there on stage with Kelly H, Jimbo, and Craig Nall. He couldnt stop moving, it was like he had probelms keeping still. My wife wanted to know why JP looked like a kid that couldnt wait to move. I know he had laryingitis but he really looked uncomfortable there and kind of looked like a goon just swaying back and forth. He didnt even stay for the whole telethon like Kelly and Craig did. Maybe he had something to do. For the first time ever JP just struck me as a "kid" and not a leading type of person just by standing there.

sidenote: Craig Nall is friggin huge. Not just tall.....but very stocky. He made Jimbo look like a child. The guy is just ripped.

Pointless thread I know but I just wanted to hear comments from anyone else that saw JP last night with those guys. He just was acting really weird.

650369[/snapback]

Get a hobby man.

Napoleon was about 5 foot 2 and had a bad haircut. A true indication of his ability to lead men.

But, yeah...he looked sort of shaky at the Waterloo Telethon.

650615[/snapback]

You can say that again.

Do you realize what you said... You contradicted yourself... :doh::D

All those talents went for not because of that damn Waterloo Telethon.

But... All joking aside. The kid needs to relax. He looks equally as squirrely on the field IMO.

You can say that again.

Do you realize what you said... You contradicted yourself... :doh::D

All those talents went for not because of that damn Waterloo Telethon.

But... All joking aside.  The kid needs to relax.  He looks equally as squirrely on the field IMO.

650625[/snapback]

He had a few pretty good games until he got outcoached by that Wellington fella in the Belgian finals.