JP looked rough last night on the Telethon

Let me get one thing clear. I'm a huge JP supporter but now I may see where some people may question his maturity. He looked like a high schooler up there on stage with Kelly H, Jimbo, and Craig Nall. He couldnt stop moving, it was like he had probelms keeping still. My wife wanted to know why JP looked like a kid that couldnt wait to move. I know he had laryingitis but he really looked uncomfortable there and kind of looked like a goon just swaying back and forth. He didnt even stay for the whole telethon like Kelly and Craig did. Maybe he had something to do. For the first time ever JP just struck me as a "kid" and not a leading type of person just by standing there.

sidenote: Craig Nall is friggin huge. Not just tall.....but very stocky. He made Jimbo look like a child. The guy is just ripped.

Pointless thread I know but I just wanted to hear comments from anyone else that saw JP last night with those guys. He just was acting really weird.

650369[/snapback]

Don't worry. Some of us understood the point you are making.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get one thing clear. I'm a huge JP supporter but now I may see where some people may question his maturity. He looked like a high schooler up there on stage with Kelly H, Jimbo, and Craig Nall. He couldnt stop moving, it was like he had probelms keeping still. My wife wanted to know why JP looked like a kid that couldnt wait to move. I know he had laryingitis but he really looked uncomfortable there and kind of looked like a goon just swaying back and forth. He didnt even stay for the whole telethon like Kelly and Craig did. Maybe he had something to do. For the first time ever JP just struck me as a "kid" and not a leading type of person just by standing there.

sidenote: Craig Nall is friggin huge. Not just tall.....but very stocky. He made Jimbo look like a child. The guy is just ripped.

Pointless thread I know but I just wanted to hear comments from anyone else that saw JP last night with those guys. He just was acting really weird.

650369[/snapback]

I'm not surprised at all. I know people here knock video games and Madden football and all, but look at JP's madden ratings and they DO tell the story...

J.P. Losman, #7 QB Bills

arm strength - 91

pass accuracy - 84

running speed - 72

awareness - 68

telethon appearance - 14

I don't see why you guys are ragging on BJ.

QB is about more than arm strength, track speed and so on. It's about leading men in to "battle".

JP Losman has always had questionmarks regarding leadership/character after coming out of Tulane (scouts mentioned him as being cocky), and then the Mewelde Moore comments came out, and then last season the team refused to play for him.

I think JP has the tools, but whether or not he becomes a NFL QB will depend on if he can find a way to make the team believe in him. Holcomb, with far less talent and ability, was able to get the team to follow him and you could see the played for him.

That said, JP is still young. He's got learning to do. Not everyone is born a leader, some people have to learn to do it, and it's not an easy thing to learn. IF he gets it, he could be a great QB. If he doesn't, he's Ryan Leaf 2.0.

The sad thing is, most young QBs don't get the opportunity to LEARN to be leaders. Ryan Leaf got thrown in there, messed it up, and got tossed from the NFL. You don't know, if that kid had a chance to develop and grow behind the scenes he might have been able to harness his talent.

Keep laughing it up guys.

I guess if you didn't see it than you shouldnt comment.

650502[/snapback]

Let me say... I see where you are coming from... JP has always struck me as a goof.

Yet... People here gotta admit that being a goof doesn't help (even the most talented of the goofs) get his foot in the door... That is just business.

All the jokers out there... Feel free to ask what my excuse is... :doh:

You did say in the original post he was sick (Larengitis) Maybe he was not feeling well which is why he was acting funny and didn't stay as long as everyone else, or being on a live television broadcast made him a little nervous. Or maybe someone just told him the rumors that he is going to be traded, or that Favre was in the audience wearing his red shorts

Don't worry. Some of us understood the point you are making.

650493[/snapback]

Yes. It's perfectly clear. While sitting on a stool during a telethon, it became obvious that our quarterback is actually a kid who does not come across as a leader.

You know, no matter how many times you say it...

You did say in the original post he was sick (Larengitis) Maybe he was not feeling well which is why he was acting funny and didn't stay as long as everyone else, or being on a live television broadcast made him a little nervous. Or maybe someone just told him the rumors that he is going to be traded, or that Favre was in the audience wearing his red shorts

650516[/snapback]

It wasnt a "sick" funny though. Like I said, I guess people just had to see how he was acting. I can't explain it well.

I'm not surprised at all. I know people here knock video games and Madden football and all, but look at JP's madden ratings and they DO tell the story...

J.P. Losman, #7 QB Bills

arm strength - 91

pass accuracy - 84

running speed - 72

awareness - 68

telethon appearance - 14

650498[/snapback]

Ramius it could be worse, we could have Ron Mexico and his 99 Herpes Rating, on this team as well as Randy McMichael's and Daunte Culpepper's Law Observance Ratings in the single digits.

I don't see why you guys are ragging on BJ.

QB is about more than arm strength, track speed and so on. It's about leading men in to ]"battle". [/color]

JP Losman has always had questionmarks regarding leadership/character after coming out of Tulane (scouts mentioned him as being cocky), and then the Mewelde Moore comments came out, and then last season the team refused to play for him.

I think JP has the tools, but whether or not he becomes a NFL QB will depend on if he can find a way to make the team believe in him.  Holcomb, with far less talent and ability, was able to get the team to follow him and you could see the played for him.

That said, JP is still young. He's got learning to do. Not everyone is born a leader, some people have to learn to do it, and it's not an easy thing to learn. IF he gets it, he could be a great QB. If he doesn't, he's Ryan Leaf 2.0.

The sad thing is, most young QBs don't get the opportunity to LEARN to be leaders. Ryan Leaf got thrown in there, messed it up, and got tossed from the NFL. You don't know, if that kid had a chance to develop and grow behind the scenes he might have been able to harness his talent.

650511[/snapback]

Oh... No... Now you did it.

:doh::D

TSW Rule #1:

Never, NEVER leave yourself open for an easy attack.

Yes. It's perfectly clear. While sitting on a stool during a telethon, it became obvious that our quarterback is actually a kid who does not come across as a leader.

You know, no matter how many times you say it...

650517[/snapback]

They werent sitting. They were standing. :doh:

You watch Jim and how he presents himself. He just gives you confidence by looking at him and how he presents himself.

Like someone else said. JP just presented himself as a doof.