I really thought that the Texans and the Bill

It would be interesting to know if there are any highly regarded receivers at risk of being cut June 1st. If so, that might decrease any leverage Marv may have at trying to get a 4th rounder. I'd be impressed if he pulls that off.

RTB

From waht has been reported, Moulds is supposed to be in Houston today to meet with the Texans, but they said he will not do that until the Bills Finalise the deal. The Texans said on Friday they were not going to have any more talks with Buffalo until Monday. (I guess they don't work weekends in Texas)

I have a feeling a deal is pretty much done and should be announced sometime later today, its probably just a matter of working out the fine print right now.

See ya Eric, have fun playing for one of the only teams with a worse offence then Buffalo!

This is a definite character flaw on EM"s part. He wanted to leave Buffalo to play for a contender, then he agrees on a deal with Houston-give me a break. I cant blame the guy for wanting to leave Buffalo for there incosistent QB choices, but to feed us a load of crap that he wants to play for a contender is insulting to all of us.

Its obvious that all he wants to do is get paid, he is at the end of the rope and wants some financial security-cant fault him for that. But the list is long for guys who have had great careers and have never won a championship, get ready to add your name EM.

It would be interesting to know if there are any highly regarded receivers at risk of being cut June 1st. If so, that might decrease any leverage Marv may have at trying to get a 4th rounder. I'd be impressed if he pulls that off.

RTB

650380[/snapback]

there are almost no significant june 1 cuts anymore.