"Tiny" Ohio town freaked by Mario prank

Fezmid

Where did you grow up?

And still be a Bills fan... A place like Armor? :lol:  :lol:

Still... I agree 12,000 isn't that tiny... Heck Batavia has about 16K... Lancaster, Hamburg are slightly bigger also... I take Lancaster is a lot bigger now?

:w00t:

651038[/snapback]

I grew up next to Batavia and it was the big city. Once a year, whether we needed new school shoes or not. :w00t:

I grew up next to Batavia and it was the big city.  Once a year, whether we needed new school shoes or not.  :lol:

651045[/snapback]

We would go to Melton in Batavia... I was so embarrassed a few years ago when were heading east and I decided to find it... I asked around and the person looked all confused saying that it left 10-15 years ago or something... :w00t::w00t:

I take it Batavia shrunk in size very majorally through the years!

Actually, Ravenna is more a suburb of Akron. It's the county seat of Portage County, near Kent State University. It's about an hour from where I live.

This is the first I've heard of this story...I don't remember seeing it in the local papers or on TV.

This was a stupid prank...but don't throw the book at these kids and ruin the rest of their lives. Have them do things like volunteer work at the local hospital, or help out underprivileged kids. Something they wouldn't think to do themselves that might be a bit more productive than jail.

These kids aren't too old to learn that the world doesn't revolve around themselves.

Mike