The Ebola Solution

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Note that he supports someone actively spreading Ebola on purpose in order to achieve his goals.

650162[/snapback]

I support "The Day After Tomorrow" plan. I take the long way home from work to help speed it up.

You can't just indiscriminately eliminate 90% of the population. I mean, tall people consume WAY more than short people. It would be much, much more effective to set some sort of height limitation to conserve resources... :lol:

You can't just indiscriminately eliminate 90% of the population.  I mean, tall people consume WAY more than short people.  It would be much, much more effective to set some sort of height limitation to conserve resources... :)

650167[/snapback]

Then you and VABills could re-populate the earth. :doh::lol:

As I said before, that's insane.  75% is more than enough.

650163[/snapback]

You have FAR more faith in humanity than I if you think 25% are worth saving.

BTW, one of my favoirte things about the article that inspired this thread is the opening line:

Recently citizen scientist Forrest Mims told me about a speech he heard at the Texas Academy of Science...

So this is an article about someting that was told to the author after the person who told him heard about it? I'm trying to decide if I'll read the rest of the article.

Recently citizen scientist Forrest Mims told me about a speech he heard at the Texas Academy of Science...

So this is an article about someting that was told to the author after the person who told him heard about it?  I'm trying to decide if I'll read the rest of the article.

650255[/snapback]

That is the opening remark before the article by Forrest Mims, who was there. Usually it's good to read more before spouting off.

diseases and plagues happen. We have a crowded planet and I'm sure there will be pandemics as there always have been and always will be. Kind of arrogant to assume someone will "plan" one. Pandemics and wars are nature's way of taking care of overpopulation.