remember to change your board settings

OK.....gotta go find that hour I lost. I just know I put it around here someplace.  :w00t:

649873[/snapback]

It is right there the year they first decided to go to DST... All the other years just cancel out... :w00t:

Any help out there on what year they started doing this (this is your cue Cincy)?

Any, the way I look at it... I was born after they started doing this (I think?)... So the way I look at it... I never really lost it.

:lol::D:P:lol:

It is right there the year they first decided to go to DST... All the other years just cancel out...  :w00t:

Any help out there on what year they started doing this (this is your cue Cincy)?

Any, the way I look at it... I was born after they started doing this (I think?)... So the way I look at it... I never really lost it.

:w00t:  :lol:  :D  :lol:

651027[/snapback]

Different states started at different times. I believe Arizona still doesn't follow DST.

Different states started at different times.  I believe Arizona still doesn't follow DST.

651043[/snapback]

Thanks... I think Cincy just said Indiana has just legislated it this year and will force everyone... It mostly seems like the areas on the "cusp" choose to or not.

Go up to New Buffalo, MI and they are on CT in the summer and ET in the winter... They don't change either... But, then again they are smack dab on the time zone line too...