Tuesday is the day for me to become a father. :)

I had my head on her mother's stomach yesterday and I heard her say, 'I'm staying here, it's warm like florida!'. Seriously though, her mother is about 95 lbs when she isn't pregnant and the doctor said if she doesn't come out by Tuesday Morning they are going in after her. :D

So, do me a favor and say a nice little prayer for Kaia Marie today. It would mean alot to us.

Thanks,

T_R

I had my head on her mother's stomach yesterday and I heard her say, 'I'm staying here, it's warm like florida!'.  Seriously though, her mother is about 95 lbs when she isn't pregnant and the doctor said if she doesn't come out by Tuesday Morning they are going in after her.  :lol: 

So, do me a favor and say a nice little prayer for Kaia Marie today.  It would mean alot to us. 

Thanks,

T_R

649822[/snapback]

Congrats!

Congrats.

But does it have florida's growing crime rate

649839[/snapback]

:lol::):doh:

She wasn't giving me much more than just telling me it was hot and she liked it. I'll get back to you on that. lol.

T_R

Congratulations. Since this is your first child and it could possibly be delivered c-section, let me tell you two things no one told me when we had to go for emergency c-section with our son:

(1) Babies delivered c-section are 10xs more adorable-looking than a baby born vaginally.

(2) Whatever you do, don't look over the curtain that is being held up around your wife's body. Stay by her head, hold her hand, wait for the baby to come out, and then do whatever is necessary to not look over that curtain. If you ever want to have the desire to have sex with your wife, or any woman, ever again...please heed this advice.

Congratulations. Since this is your first child and it could possibly be delivered c-section, let me tell you two things no one told me when we had to go for emergency c-section with our son:

(1) Babies delivered c-section are 10xs more adorable-looking than a baby born vaginally.

(2) Whatever you do, don't look over the curtain that is being held up around your wife's body. Stay by her head, hold her hand, wait for the baby to come out, and then do whatever is necessary to not look over that curtain. If you ever want to have the desire to have sex with your wife, or any woman, ever again...please heed this advice.

650113[/snapback]

Congratulations T_R! Beautiful name for the young lady.

FWIW--I had to look over the curtain. My wife had 3 C-sections, so it didn't slow me down any.

Congrats dad.

Make sure she stays away from TSW for the next 35 years.  :)

650094[/snapback]

Naw, she can be a next generation ticket girl at the TBD Tailgate. My girls had fun and were treated quite respectfully.

Congrats to you and your wife. :doh:

Now go rent Parenthood and get ready for a great ride. :lol:

I agree, I was at the c-section birth of both of my children. All I can say is-"People soup". Not a pretty picture.

Best of luck now, and good luck in 18 years.

Let us know how it all comes out !

Congrats !

651293[/snapback]

Man I've rolled around in bed for like 3 hours now. F@!#!$#@$. It's like Christmas morning when I was 8 years old preying to get my first Atari. Now I'm praying to god that everything works. Please god make everything work.

T-R