Who here remembers the first time they took they

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dropped acid the night before, so I don't really remember them too much.  However I know I did pretty well considering.  Oh by the way, I grew up in the '70's.  :D

649521[/snapback]

Oh, man...do I have a story for you.

I dropped acid the night before, so I don't really remember them too much.  However I know I did pretty well considering.  Oh by the way, I grew up in the '70's.  :D

649521[/snapback]

I was incredibly hung over.. so bad that everything looked funny and I felt like pure barf. You know the type... the "I'm still kinda drunk and it's been 10 hours" hangover.

I didn't study at all. I still did well enough to get accepted into a couple three schools.

-Jeff

I was incredibly hung over.. so bad that everything looked funny and I felt like pure barf.  You know the type... the "I'm still kinda drunk and it's been 10 hours" hangover.

I didn't study at all. I still did well enough to get accepted into a couple three schools.

-Jeff

649536[/snapback]

That's why I took acid. My brain was wide awake. And the colors...... :D

S.A.T. never, acid , ya I did it and liked it. One time camping in waterville valley n.h, surrounded by 4000 ft. mountains on a pitch black night with northern lights putting on shimmering white light show. And one person in the group thought somebody had a vehicle on top of the mountain and was flashing his headlights, messing with us :D

Most of us never had an essay when we took it.  Just multiple choice. 

And you don't want to know what I got.  :D

649531[/snapback]

I am guessing you scored in the 1600 range..national merit scholar...freak of nature...just a wild ass guess...

Its been 29 years since I took the SAT..good god I am a fossil..

Nothing that I can tell. But. I haven't had to compete at 19 for a while either. So, I guess it's a measure of our best and brightest?

649588[/snapback]

sounds pretty flawed. why don't they just go with high school grades?

sounds pretty flawed.  why don't they just go with high school grades?

649590[/snapback]

Because different schools will grade different ways.

BTW, 1140. Took it cold, meaning no study groups or practice tests for me. Signed up, walked in, and took it. One guy in our school took it three times and did study classes so he could finally get over 1400.

Because different schools will grade different ways.

BTW, 1140. Took it cold, meaning no study groups or practice tests for me. Signed up, walked in, and took it. One guy in our school took it three times and did study classes so he could finally get over 1400.

649591[/snapback]

What i'm asking is, what kind of questions will be on the SAT test?