The Duke Lacross Team Scandal

who were involved need to get locked up for a long time. Not to make it a racial issue (I'm white myself) but I can't help but think if it was a white girl and all black team, some of those kids would still be in a police station answering questions. If the allegations are true, those who are guilty need to be punished to the full extent of the law. As someone who recently graduated college, I know how out of control the drunken mob can get at big parties (usually with fights among drunk males) and people can do some really dumb sh*t. This is disgusting.

who were involved need to get locked up for a long time. Not to make it a racial issue (I'm white myself) but I can't help but think if it was a white girl and all black team, some of those kids would still be in a police station answering questions. If the allegations are true, those who are guilty need to be punished to the full extent of the law. As someone who recently graduated college, I know how out of control the drunken mob can get at big parties (usually with fights among drunk males) and people can do some really dumb sh*t. This is disgusting.

there are already questions about the story of the girls involved. A lot more to come i believe.