just a victim of being in Congress while black

When will people realize when dealing with the law out in the streets... You have to be respectful and submissive no matter... THIS ISN'T THE FORUM TO TAKE ON THE SYSTEM... SAVE IT FOR COURT.

Yes sir/mame, No sir/mame... Do what you are told...

Most of the time you aren't dealing with some crooked, jackwater cop... Some might be idiots... But, again this isn't the forum to escalate the crap.

When will people realize when dealing with the law out in the streets... You have to be respectful and submissive no matter... THIS ISN'T THE FORUM TO TAKE ON THE SYSTEM... SAVE IT FOR COURT.

Yes sir/mame, No sir/mame... Do what you are told...

Most of the time you aren't dealing with some crooked, jackwater cop... Some might be idiots... But, again this isn't the forum to escalate the crap.

651151[/snapback]

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

COPS are people too, and the idiot congresswoman who thought that rank gives her privledge was mistaken. Rank requires responsibility. She is an idiot.

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

COPS are people too, and the idiot congresswoman who thought that rank gives her privledge was mistaken.  Rank requires responsibility.  She is an idiot.

651155[/snapback]

It means I don't know all the details, didn't see the video... So I don't know what went on.

I am taking the cops side.

Now... If she felt wronged... She should have handled herself accordingly.

Nobody can judge not knowing the facts or seeing the video/incident.

IMO, I feel that the cop DIDN'T cop a feel.

It was mainly a post of how one should act in this type of forum... Not really indicative of this incident.

And Tom... It is LOCK... No "s". :w00t::w00t:

Mostly, we think it means EII's been drinking the water from the locks again, and we ignore it.   :w00t:

651157[/snapback]

I thought I was clear my reply had nothing to do with this incident... Just a general respect issue... A lot of different things happen in all kinds of situations... Follow certain respect issues and even if you FEEL are wronged, you will usually see the light of day, not escalate the situation and strengthen the case YOU MAY have or MAY FEEL you have.

Clear

I thought I was clear my reply had nothing to do with this incident... Just a general respect issue... A lot of different things happen in all kinds of situations... Follow certain respect issues and even if you FEEL are wronged, you will usually see the light of day, not escalate the situation and strengthen the case YOU MAY have or MAY FEEL you have.

Clear

651200[/snapback]

I wasn't disagreeing with you. I just thought you were babbling. :w00t:

It means I don't know all the details, didn't see the video... So I don't know what went on.

I am taking the cops side.

Now... If she felt wronged... She should have handled herself accordingly.

Nobody can judge not knowing the facts or seeing the video/incident.

IMO, I feel that the cop DIDN'T cop a feel.

It was mainly a post of how one should act in this type of forum... Not really indicative of this incident.

And Tom... It is LOCK... No "s".  :w00t:  ;)

651196[/snapback]

What truly frightens me sometimes is that I usually get what you are saying.

She is a hot head and I have very little use for her.  However, the officers have a little photo card sheet with all Members and are suppose to have it memorized for Members of Congress.  She is required to have her ID and button on her at all times, however.

649155[/snapback]

I wonder how on one hand she is mad she isn't recognized, then on the other claims, claim she was picked on, in part, because of her "progressive" politics.

If she wasn't recognized, how the hell could the guard know about her left leanings?