Oh, those wacky New Yorkers!

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/61766.htm

Their bra cups runneth over

3 claim Boob Doc D-formed them

By STEFANIE COHEN and TODD VENEZIA

New York Post

March 31, 2006

Three angry women claim an Upper East Side plastic-surgeon-to-the-stars turned them into freaks by stuffing massive, Pamela Anderson-sized breast implants into their chests when they wanted only modest boob jobs.

The women say the mammary monstrosities installed by Dr. Brad Jacobs nearly caused their bosoms to explode and the surgery left their breasts deformed, ribs aching and nipples swollen.

"I wanted to leave with a 34B - but the day after my surgery, I was huge," said Felice Rosenbaum, of Manhattan, who claims her B-cup breasts were inflated to a whopping double-D.

"I was horrified," she said. "I went into my closet and I couldn't button anything. I couldn't look at myself. I became extremely depressed."

Jacobs' lawyer, John Jankoff, called the allegations "completely baseless."

"Dr Jacobs has performed over 11,000 breast-implant procedures since 1995. He has literally thousands of satisfied clients," he said.

Rosenbaum joined fellow plaintiffs Iolanda Rodriguez, 34, of Staten Island, and Cornelia Ion, 27, of Queens, to talk about the trio of malpractice suits they filed against Jacobs. Each woman claimed he installed implants that would have made better beach balls than breasts.

"We had an agreement he would not go too large," said Ion, who describes herself as a "dancer" born with a B-cup. "I made it very clear to him that I did not want to be a double-D. I'm a double-D now."

Ion said the surgery left the side of her breasts radically deformed and the area around her nipples indented.

Shockingly, Jacobs made her pay another $6,000 for two operations to fix the original botched surgery, she said, which failed.

Rodriguez, a homemaker, said she originally got D-cup implants. But when she went back to the doctor to repair a leak in the devices, she claimed, he took them out and put in even bigger implants.

"I was a small D - now I'm a double-D, nearly a triple-D," she said. "I didn't want them bigger, I wanted them repaired because they were leaking."

Rosenbaum said that after Jacobs inflated her B-cup chest into a double-D, her wounds started opening. "The skin started separating," she said. "It started to eat away at my areola."

A year ago, a jury awarded $130,000 in damages to a patient who got silicone implants, not saline, put in by Jacobs, whose celebrity patients include Playboy Playmate Courtney Culkin.

In 2001, one of his most famous clients, singer Brenda Kay Starr, sued him for a botched implant - but that time, a jury found him not liable.

Rosenbaum said she thinks Jacobs is obsessed with large breasts.

"His dream is for every woman to have a D cup," she said.

When I look at the photo accompanying that article I am reminded how irresponsible journalism has become. How are we supposed to believe the article to be truthful based on that picture, because clearly the woman on the left does not have Pamela Anderson-sized boobs.

Greg Williams-sized, maybe, but definitely not Pam.

When I look at the photo accompanying that article I am reminded how irresponsible journalism has become. How are we supposed to believe the article to be truthful based on that picture, because clearly the woman on the left does not have Pamela Anderson-sized boobs.

Greg Williams-sized, maybe, but definitely not Pam.

648271[/snapback]

Yeah, it was pretty tough to make out how big of a rack the dude in the middle got.

Yeah, it was pretty tough to make out how big of a rack the dude in the middle got.

648276[/snapback]

Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait until they're on Howard Stern so we can hear how big they are just before the girls start masturbating each other with a vibrating horse saddle.