Who trades up or down in the top 10 picks?

Could Minnesota be set to trade up for a QB? Hopefully Young slips to us. According to their coach they look to be prepared to select a QB.

Kevin Seifert, of the Star-Tribune, reports whichever rookie quarterback Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress picks in the 2006 NFL Draft, he will not likely play before the 2007 season. Childress said, "I would say you wouldn't want that [newcomer] on the field the first year. Maybe he would play in the preseason. You would have to say this: If we got that guy and he has to play in the first year, then things [have gone wrong]. That means some guys have gone down in a hurry."

Here's what I would like to see.

#1 Houston- Reggie Bush

#2 Raiders- They trade up and nab Matt Leinart. California boy, need, and Brooks is a bum.

#3 Titans- Mario Williams. They love defense and DEs, best player on the board.

#4 Jets- Good bye Fabini, hello Ferguson.

#5 Green Bay- Michael Huff. Forget Hawk, they need help in the secondary.

#6 San Fran- Vernon Davis. The O-Line is rapidly improving and spent alot of money for a QB last year. Time to utilize him.

#7 New Orleans- Haloti Ngata. Who dat got, Willie Whitehead?!!! C'mon, they got a need here.

#8 BLAMMO! Vince Young. Buffalo trades with Minnesota for their 1st rd (#17), 2nd rd (#48), 4th rd (#115) and next year's 3rd rder.

#9 Detroit- A.J. Hawk. Best player on the board and I don't think that they draft a WR this time.

#10 Arizona- Jay Cutler. They can't believe that he slipped to them and he would be the heir to Warner.

With the #17 pick I'd like to see Buffalo select one of the following. OT Winston Justice, OLB Chad Greenway or S Darnell Bing.

Could Minnesota be set to trade up for a QB? Hopefully Young slips to us. According to their coach they look to be prepared to select a QB.

Kevin Seifert, of the Star-Tribune, reports whichever rookie quarterback Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress picks in the 2006 NFL Draft, he will not likely play before the 2007 season. Childress said, "I would say you wouldn't want that [newcomer] on the field the first year. Maybe he would play in the preseason. You would have to say this: If we got that guy and he has to play in the first year, then things [have gone wrong]. That means some guys have gone down in a hurry."

With the #17 pick I'd like to see Buffalo select one of the following. OT Winston Justice, OLB Chad Greenway or S Darnell Bing.

646981[/snapback]

If we trade down to pick #17 and the draft unfolds as you described then I'd take a guy like Kiwi over any of those guys you mentioned.