A present from me to you

Don't you also frequent and have an account on MY Space.com?

648295[/snapback]

ooh got me there, how long did it take you to come up with that one? probably since the last time the leafs had a respectable team.

This made me smile.

646977[/snapback]

Mile High I understand why you wouldn't like Tucker. But can I ask if you liked Verada? Same guy but Tucker is more consistent, plays with more heart, scores a lot more, contributes overall a hell of alot more and would never, EVER turtle.

I'm sure you no longer like Verada, although when he was here, he was hard not to love as a player and if you do, you won't if the Sabres see him in the playoffs.

That said, I'm also pretty sure you would rather have Tucker on your team than Verada. And that type of guy may just be the missing ingredient in the playoffs.

Mile High I understand why you wouldn't like Tucker. But can I ask if you liked Verada? Same guy but Tucker is more consistent, plays with more heart, scores a lot more, contributes overall a hell of alot more and would never, EVER turtle.

I'm sure you no longer like Verada, although when he was here, he was hard not to love as a player and if you do, you won't if the Sabres see him in the playoffs.

That said, I'm also pretty sure you would rather have Tucker on your team than Verada. And that type of guy may just be the missing ingredient in the playoffs.

649111[/snapback]

I loved Vaclav Varada... Just the guy to get under a player like Jagr's skin.

And you are right... This love only extends to CURRENT Sabres.

:D;)

649111[/snapback]

Sure. I didn't really care for Verada when he was a Sabre. I just don't like cheap, under the skin, players so to speak. With that being said Domi is also on that list (for obvious reason). Just because double V was on the Sabres doesn't mean anything. And yes Tucker is way more productive than Verada ever was, but I just have alot more repect for players who work hard and don't have to throw that occasional elbow. Perfect example Barnaby.. No love for Matt here. Why be cheap? It's not really needed.

With that being said Domi is also on that list (for obvious reason). 

Just because double V was on the Sabres doesn't mean anything. 

649220[/snapback]

OK then, with all that being said, I am not in favor of cheap shots. But Domi deserves any he gets.

If the playoffs come around as I expect, VV will be a designated enemy :D

And when that time comes, a guy like Tucker would be a welcome commodity.

Even in Sabreland! ;)

p.s. no love for Matt ever here. Well maybe for his Mothers day performance, but that's it.

Bam Bam all the little girls loved him. Prolly Meazza too!!

p.s. no love for Matt ever here. Well maybe for his Mothers day performance, but that's it.

Bam Bam all the little girls loved him. Prolly Meazza too!!

649232[/snapback]

Ah cheap shots, something only Leafs fans are capable of.